AFC Champ Game: Pats vs Broncos

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
About the response I expected.

You're being laughed at by every adult fan of this team. Have fun clinging to the distant past while others teams collect hardware.

I dont cling or worry about anything that i have no control over. I just root for the team and let "adult fans" like you be miserable with accomplishments or failures that you cant control. I just sit and laugh at you.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
I was living in reality. Whether I like it or not. Not saying idiotic things like they never get less meaningful despite other teams equaling and surpassing their totals and that "cheaters never prosper" about a team with 4 rings.

But hey, have fun. Just don't get that paint in your eyes. It may sting.

There's other ways to feel besides cutting

skinsscalper

Reaction score
About the response I expected.

You're being laughed at by every adult fan of this team. Have fun clinging to the distant past while others teams collect hardware.

Have fun incessantly whining like a ***** about it, as if it would have any effect. Tired act is tired.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Kellen Winslow:

541 receptions
6741 yards
45 TDs

Gronk (26 years old)

380 receptions
5555 yards
65 TDs

Looks like I was wrong -- Gronk still has a year or two before he passes Winslow for yards and receptions.

Oh, Gronk is da man, no question. But when you consider what Winslow did with threats like Chandler and Jefferson around him, his stats are amazing. Gronk has basically been Brady's main weapon. Maybe that makes his stats even more incredible. But Winslow set the mold, IMO.

But it's all opinion.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
ware played good today, it was his first championship game, and a chance to go to SB so he gave it his all.
Wades defense won the game.

So wade and ware 2 cowboy/jones castoffs are going to SB and cowboys are spectators.
The jones boys actually did them a favor by getting rid of them.

Brady played good, but he has no run game and not very good protection.
Wades defense just was too much for them.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Helluva game! Amazed NE made it as close as they did at the end. They had no right being even that close.

http://i17.***BLOCKED***/albums/b94/BengalsManiac/no_patriots_med.png
6f9ebd86e2ac59a67b39bf088926dce7.jpg

visionary

Reaction score
I'm shocked that the Pats didn't win because they threw for more yards and ran for less

I was told that would be a sure recipe for victory because we all know that the run game has nothing to do with winning and the team that passes more wins

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm shocked that the Pats didn't win because they threw for more yards and ran for less

I was told that would be a sure recipe for victory because we all know that the run game has nothing to do with winning and the team that passes more wins

No you weren't! You do this all the time. Either you can't comprehend what you read, refuse to even read it, or you deliberately distort it to fit your agenda. Do you do this in an attempt to appear humorous or to be disruptive?

You were 'told' or rather the facts were presented to you that there wasn't a predictive stat for a game to be played and the team that passed and defended the pass better won in the high 70s low 80s percentile. Those are the facts.

I find some of your posts so tiresome and intellectually dishonest.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Every year the Cowboys' accomplishments get a little less meaningful.

Some really good players get forgotten during down years.. Such is life.. I think of guys like Doug Cosbie, Michael Downs, Benny Barnes, Ware, Witten, Ben Bass, David Arkin, Jeff Heath, Mackenzie Bernadeau, Jacque Reeves, and Killah Keith Davis....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont cling or worry about anything that i have no control over. I just root for the team and let "adult fans" like you be miserable with accomplishments or failures that you cant control. I just sit and laugh at you.

And I don't define misery as acknowledging reality.

Ya know, like the reality that the Cowboys past accomplishments mean less today than they did in 1996.

visionary

Reaction score
No you weren't! You do this all the time. Either you can't comprehend what you read, refuse to even read it, or you deliberately distort it to fit your agenda. Do you do this in an attempt to appear humorous or to be disruptive?

You were 'told' or rather the facts were presented to you that there wasn't a predictive stat for a game to be played and the team that passed and defended the pass better won in the high 70s low 80s percentile. Those are the facts.

I find some of your posts so tiresome and intellectually dishonest.

My posts are not intellectually dishonest, I just have some opinions you disagree with but I don't think I broke any forum rules

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
My posts are not intellectually dishonest, I just have some opinions you disagree with but I don't think I broke any forum rules

You didn't break any rules. That was member to member.

Then you need to read more carefully. You can have an opinion but you can't change the facts. Still member to member.

And if you repeatedly misrepresent what others say then someone is going to suspect you are trolling.