AFC Championship Game - Bengals vs Chiefs

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I agree he deserves a head coaching job but I think because other teams have hired the offensive coordinator of the hottest QB in the league and it has blown up in their face they are hesitant to do it again.
that was sarcasm..... the point being that OC has had ZERO to do with the 1st two TD passes which came on plays that broke down and Mahomes created it all on his own.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Left too much time for Mahomes.

No they aint playing Parlilment Funkadelics. :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Andy Reid is the perfect coach with a style that's hard to beat. He went after Mahomes, a guy who had a pretty good arm, mostly accurate, but more importantly, could scramble and run. Why is that important, because in today's game, you have to be able to move as a QB because of how sophisticated defenses are.

Next, they use a lot of short, super quick fast guys. These guys running around in your backfield is a nightmare for any defense, I know because when I was on my team in the 90s, we had two short super quick fast guys and they were a complete nightmare for those defenses.

Lastly, his running game. He uses the same type of short quick runners. And he pulls a lot. Then to top it off, his play calling is out of this world. Teams should study Andy Reid's style more.