AFC Championship Game - Bengals vs Chiefs

Adreme

Reaction score
Bengals having to scrap and fight for every completion. Completely outmatched right now. They better have some halftime adjustments.

Is there a halftime adjustment for a player who has made every single throw? His only incompletion was a drop by Hill.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Makes you respect Josh Allen even more because Burrow is a good quarterback.
I''ll be honest and eat crow, but Allen has earned my respect. He played in the Mountain West and I watched him many times against Boise State. He never flashed anything special to me and I figured he would be a bust. I was wrong. I suppose that is why I am not an NFL talent scout.
:laugh:

khiladi

Reaction score
The AFC is stacked with young QB talent, but at this point it might not matter if Mahomes is going to dominate like this. Imagine Burrow, Allen, Herbert and Mac Jones best seasons going to waste or coming up short, because of Mahomes being in the AFC.

Mahomes didn’t dominate Herbert and Herbert is better than all of them. Mahomes and Herbert are the best QBs in the AFC.

Herbert would have zero problems putting up ridiculous numbers in an Andy Reid offense.

Reaction score
Makes you respect Josh Allen even more because Burrow is a good quarterback.
Allen has a supporting cast defensively that Burrow simply does not have.

Will be interesting to see how Allen is next year without Brian Daboll. I think he will be fine.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is there a halftime adjustment for a player who has made every single throw? His only incompletion was a drop by Hill.
He has thrown a couple away though. But the adjustments would be things like having more than 3 guys trying to get to Mahomes and a better blocking scheme.

Big D

Reaction score
I''ll be honest and eat crow, but Allen has earned my respect. He played in the Mountain West and I watched him many times against Boise State. He never flashed anything special to me and I figured he would be a bust. I was wrong. I suppose that is why I am not an NFL talent scout.
That's why it's so hard to pick a great qb. You really never know.

mardwin

Reaction score
Mahomes has never dominated Herbert….

Mahomes didn’t dominate Herbert and Herbert is better than all of them. Mahomes and Herbert are the best QBs in the AFC.

Herbert goes to toe to toe with anyone. His receivers are not the best, hopefully the Chargers address that this off season.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Allen, Burrow, Mahomes...all will be amazing qbs for years to come. The next generation of great qbs. Taking the torch from Brady, Manning, and Rodgers.