AFC Championship Game - Bengals vs Chiefs

Reaction score
The AFC is stacked with young QB talent, but at this point it might not matter if Mahomes is going to dominate like this. Imagine Burrow, Allen, Herbert and Mac Jones best seasons going to waste or coming up short, because of Mahomes being in the AFC.
I wouldn't put Mac Jones in that category. Lamar maybe

Aven8

Reaction score
Have to start getting the ball to Chase just to make it look close

Adreme

Reaction score
the OC is just brilliant. Did you see that play design on Mahomes 2nd Td... QB, 5 step drop, step to left, run in a circle, break out to right, hit Kelce scrambling to corner endzone.

Just Brilliant design and timing of the call.

I agree he deserves a head coaching job but I think because other teams have hired the offensive coordinator of the hottest QB in the league and it has blown up in their face they are hesitant to do it again.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I still can’t believe the Ravens basically helped rebuild the Chiefs offensive line. Nobody in the media ever brings this up.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The Chiefs aren’t playing Josh Allen today.

Terribly uncompetitive game so far.

I mean. I don’t know if it would matter who they play. Today they are just the better team. They look really good so far.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it would be wise to have 2 to 3 little dudes that can flat out run and catch, vs tall receivers. Just an observation.