****AFC Championship Game Thread - NE vs. Balt.*****

newlander

Reaction score
Clove;4975833 said:
Belicheat tries to prove to the world he can win with scrubs. If he doesn't start getting top-notch receivers and explosive players, he will get there, only to go home empty.

.......he's a HELLUVA coach but when you get to the championship game or super bowl, it isn't about the x's and the o's as much as it's about the jimmy's and the joe's: and you sir, are dead ON. Makes me happy he's going home....real happy.

jimmy40

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4975902 said:
Patriots are done. They haven't won a Super Bowl since their team's identity was defense first and ugly offense. Over the years they changed to becoming all about offense and Brady and now they're the ones getting punched in the mouth vs. physical teams...much like what they used to do to Peyton and the Colts 8 years ago.

In Brady's first 9 playoff games when they won 3 Super Bowls, he was only averaging 216 yards per game. Bus driver!
guess he'll be the first bus driving first ballot HOFer.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4975909 said:
I don't get all the hate for Ray Lewis. Even if he did kill those people, he has spend the rest of his life making up for it. If more criminals were like him the world would be a better place.

He didn't kill anyone. He just tried to hide his boys who did.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I don't get all the hate for Ray Lewis. Even if he did kill those people, he has spend the rest of his life making up for it. If more criminals were like him the world would be a better place.

http://i102.***BLOCKED***/albums/m109/dadymat/icecubedidyouhearmyphonering.gif

TOYSTER17

Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious
Reaction score

Whhhaaaaatttttt

jimmy40

Reaction score
well that's the dumbest post ever. well done sir.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4975915 said:
He didn't kill anyone. He just tried to hide his boys who did.

except that his bloody white suit he was wearing that night disappeared and he denied having a white suit

tyke1doe

Reaction score
newlander;4975912 said:
.......he's a HELLUVA coach but when you get to the championship game or super bowl, it isn't about the x's and the o's as much as it's about the jimmy's and the joe's: and you sir, are dead ON. Makes me happy he's going home....real happy.

Yep. Belichik thinks that having a roster full of 5'6-5'9 players is enough for Tommy Brady. He needs a Randy Moss receiver. Unfortunately, Gronk was injured, but you need better players if you're going to advance to the Super Bowl.

Not being able to score a point in the second half? That's pathetic. And, I'm sorry, but you're not going to do it with Welker, Ridley, Woodhead and Brando Lloyd.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dadymat;4975921 said:
except that his bloody white suit he was wearing that night disappeared and he denied having a white suit

That blood was from his boys. He quickly got them out of there. I'm pretty sure their blood was on his coat. Still, that doesn't mean he killed those men, who got into a fight with two guys from Ray's entourage.

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
TOYSTER17;4975918 said:
Whhhaaaaatttttt

If you would rather him turn into OJ...

Ray Lewis is an incredible person. He may have made a mistake but I'd be willing to bet he does way more good then anyone here does.

RS12

Reaction score
Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel
Terrell Suggs: "These are the most arrogant *****s in the world starting with Belichick on down."
Expand

:lmao:

jimmy40

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4975933 said:
If you would rather him turn into OJ...

Ray Lewis is an incredible person. He may have made a mistake but I'd be willing to bet he does way more good then anyone here does.
all around good guy
ray-lewis-arrest.jpg

Diogenes

Reaction score
I love how people act like they know exactly what happened that night in Atlanta. As if they were there...

noletime95

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe just called Bellicheat out for not doing an interview for CBS. I agree with him.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Diogenes;4975949 said:
I love how people act like they know exactly what happened that night in Atlanta. As if they were there...

So then, how are you certain that he's innocent?

It goes both ways.

Diogenes

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4975967 said:
So then, how are you certain that he's innocent?

It goes both ways.

It goes both ways if that's what I actually said. But it wasn't. However, I have read posts in this forum before that flat out called Lewis a murderer.