****AFC Championship Game Thread - NE vs. Balt.*****

Reaction score
crazytown41;4976834 said:
Uh, okay. What does that have to do with the Ravens & Suggs though? Did the Steelers & Ravens put aside their differences for the greater good of the evil Tom Brady?

To re-quote:

Or maybe Brady talks a lot of trash on the field but we never hear it. Because I've never heard him talk trash in an interview or post game conference.

You think he just suspends his 'talking of trash' when it concerns the Ravens. Don't you think his kick of Reed was a cheap-shot?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
rickjameschinaclub;4976724 said:
When you perfect the art of cheating, your knowledge doesn't just miraculously disappear. We have no idea the extent of their cheating ways, considering all the evidence was burned. As far as I'm concerned, I don't trust Bellicheat, Brady and Kraft at all even to this day.

Yup.

That and there were different teams that swore something fishy was going on with their radio signals at Foxboro during key moments in the game.

For all of the nonsense that Goodell and company tried to sweep SpyGate under the rug as 'no big deal', they made sure to go to the full extent that now all radio wire setups are overseen by somebody work for the league before each game to make sure it doesn't happen.

I don't like Kraft because I've known people who have tried to work with Kraft in a business capacity and each told me negative things about him. They did say nothing but nice things about his late wife.

I think the one that has matured is Brady. No more calling people out. I remember a few years ago the Chargers beat the Pats badly at Foxboro and Marty Schottenheimer basically said it was not the same Pats team they were used to seeing and they knew that they would be back. Brady, for whatever idiotic reason, went after Schottenheimer for those remarks in his post-game conference. Really a classless act since the league was built off of guys like Marty who played in the league and was a bit of an iconic coach of the 80's and 90's.

I don't think we see anymore of that from Brady which is a good thing. Although I have never seen a QB slide like the one he made. I think the excuse of 'he was defending himself' is ridiculous.

YR