AFC Championship Game

ghst187

Reaction score
I really love watching this Buffalo team, very blue collar team effort.
But who doesn’t want to see Mahomes v Brady. The new champ is will vanquish to old.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It’s better than Kirin but my favorite was Sapporo Dry.

Hmm, I'll try that. The only reason I know of Asashi Beer is because they have an American Football team in Japan lol. And my brother mentioned that their beer is pretty good lol.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Back to back field goals inside the 10. Useless. Not sure what game McDermott is watching.

Go for it - your only chance is scoring TDs. A loss is a loss, be it by 12 or 26.

Yup....Bills have their best drive all night....settle for 3. KC LOL....steps on the gas.

iu

mrmojo

Reaction score
Since when can you forward lateral....I used to NEVER see it....always learned growing up that it had to be thrown overhand or pushed forward if it was in front of you. ???
Staubach used to do it all the time to Preston Pearson...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Their starting running back and leading rusher, rookie Zack Moss, got injured in their first playoff game. They obviously miss him.
They a strong running back to take the heat off Allen and Diggs. They get Najee or Etienne (I think Najee is the sturdier back), I think that offense takes another step up.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I really love watching this Buffalo team, very blue collar team effort.
But who doesn’t want to see Mahomes v Brady. The new champ is will vanquish to old.

Blue collar = not very good.

They are boring to watch. No ones wants to see this dorky team in the Super Bowl. Would be a snoozefest. Give us some real talent like KC.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I love Allen but I’d wager he’s taken more yards in sacks than anyone this year

cern

Reaction score
You'd be wise to switch to wine if you make it to Italy. Best in the world, IMO. Although, I am guilty of getting drunk on futsū-shu saki in a sushi house in Milan, Italy. I was partying with the band, Lacuna Coil.
Great value, too. In recent polls, italy is rated higher than France and spain.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hmm, I'll try that. The only reason I know of Asashi Beer is because they have an American Football team in Japan lol. And my brother mentioned that their beer is pretty good lol.

Funny enough, their team is the Asashi Beer Silver Stars who look A LOT like the Cowboys uniforms! The kicker I was pounding the table for last season plays for them.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Since when can you forward lateral....I used to NEVER see it....always learned growing up that it had to be thrown overhand or pushed forward if it was in front of you. ???

When the receiver is at or behind the line of scrimmage. This is a not a new concept, and neither is the shovel pass. Dallas ran it a lot in the 70s.