AFC Championship Game

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hmm, I'll try that. The only reason I know of Asashi Beer is because they have an American Football team in Japan lol. And my brother mentioned that their beer is pretty good lol.
Instead of a local beer in every city in Germany, in Japan its Sake. I couldn’t even drink that when drunk.

ghst187

Reaction score
Blue collar = not very good.

They are boring to watch. No ones wants to see this dorky team in the Super Bowl. Would be a snoozefest. Give us some real talent like KC.

Well in world where the NBA and most sports are all about one or two players constantly I appreciate it when teams play together and are much better together than sum of their parts. Call me old school.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Great value, too. In recent polls, italy is rated higher than France and spain.

And for good reason. Italian wine is the best, and the Italian people were very nice when I was there. Also, being Catholic, I very much enjoyed the religious aspects of Italy. The restaurants were wonderful. The water from the public spigots in Rome was delicious and cold. Fun fact, the aquifer that was carrying the water has been there in use since the time of the Roman Empire and still works properly. The water couldn't have tasted better! The scenery in Italy was wonderful. The scenery is like nothing else in the world. I genuinely felt at home when I was visiting Italy.

Lutonio

Reaction score
The Bills are taking too long. They need to be playing like they will need three possessions given they likely can’t stop the Chiefs.

INT as I type this.