AFC Championship Game

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And for good reason. Italian wine is the best, and the Italian people were very nice when I was there. Also, being Catholic, I very much enjoyed the religious aspects of Italy. The restaurants were wonderful. The water from the public spigots in Rome was delicious and cold. Fun fact, the aquifer that was carrying the water has been there in use since the time of the Roman Empire and still works properly. The water couldn't have tasted better! The scenery in Italy was wonderful. The scenery is like nothing else in the world. I genuinely felt at home when I was visiting Italy.
All this talk of Germany and Italy is making me miss Europe.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yup, My experience as well. And the women in Italy are beautiful.

That they are. And man, can the Italians cook! Oh, and when at the restaurants, it's not uncommon to be in there for hours on end eating a meal and just conversing. Very different than America. In America, you sit down and eat, and then go on your way. There, you have as much bread as you want, talk amongst yourselves, talk to the restaurant owner, and just have a good time with everyone. It was wonderful! It didn't matter where I went. The Amalfi Coast (including Naples), Florence, and Rome all had that same experience. Just really nice people.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
For a guy who had been talked about as a potential MVP this season , Josh Allen has pretty much played like crap today...................

He really has been choking tonight. I'm cheering for the Chiefs, but this game is starting to get a bit boring lol. The Chiefs are absolutely dismantling. I'm considering playing GTA.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m shocked how well the KC defense is playing. Constant pass rush, and no one for the Bills can get open. That final drive, Allen threw some amazing passes to guys who were blanketed.

bewp7

Reaction score
chiefs too good.

u have to have the most crasy pass rush ever to beat the crap out of mahomes and rattle him and make him make some mistake.

oh and also have a really good offense to keep up and be able to score on their d witch is also really good.

they will crush the bucs too.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Andy Reid thinking the brisket is close.....to done.

iu

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
All this talk of Germany and Italy is making me miss Europe.

Same, I look forward to going back to Europe. I look forward to my next time in England whenever that is visiting family. You really can't go wrong in Europe. Most of the countries there are beautiful and fun.

Mannix

Reaction score
------When the receiver is at or behind the line of scrimmage. This is a not a new concept, and neither is the shovel pass. Dallas ran it a lot in the 70s.

Ahhhh.....I was always under the impression that you could never toss it underhand "forward"....did not know the key was the line of scrimmage.