AFCC: Cincinnati at KC Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals need to get at least a FG here, but really need a TD of course.

gmb1

Reaction score
Wow them keeping that guy inbounds changed that drive.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is.

I literally saw him throw it twice with said boo boo. It isn't like it hurts...he couldn't feel his fingers....looked fine to me.
Dr. Ken MD can diagnose nerve damage through a TV. Like they wouldn't have had him back in there if there was any possibility of him being able to play. But I'm sure you know better than those overpaid sideline docs, right doctor?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Chris Jones is a beast. All these championship teams have total studs in the middle of the DL. I know it’s a broken record on this board, but that’s a constant of these teams.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It is.

I literally saw him throw it twice with said boo boo. It isn't like it hurts...he couldn't feel his fingers....looked fine to me.
He threw it 5 yards both times - screen passes. They didn't have him attempt a single downfield pass after he came in, despite being behind.

Do you really think they thought a bunch of misdirections and reverses were the way to come back? The only downfield pass they tried was by McCaffery.

He obviously wasn't "fine".

T-RO

Reaction score
Weird coincidence:

running games so far:
Bengals 8 carries 19 yards
Chiefs 8 carries 19 yards

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Dr. Ken MD can diagnose nerve damage through a TV. Like they wouldn't have had him back in there if there was any possibility of him being able to play. But I'm sure you know better than those overpaid sideline docs, right doctor?
Have a pinched nerve in the neck it hurts until I make it stop hurting