After 2 games, Henson leads NFL Europe

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Drew Henson currently leads NFL Europe in what I believe is QB rating (they say pts, but it doesn't stand for points) With 91.3. The nearest quarterback is Gibran Hamdon from Seattle with 70.8

Henson and Chang are the only quarterbacks in NFL Europe who have not thrown interceptions. (that are shown on nfle.com).

Henson has by FAR the best completion rating. With 62.9% compared to the closest competitor 57.7. Chang has a completion rating of 46.4.

Hamdan, is the only qb with a higher average gain, and he has 3 picks. Henson is well above the rest in this category as well. He doesn't have nearly the amount of attempts as most of the NFLe qbs. Having chang and henson on the same team was clearly a mistake. And hopefully Henson gets more attempts in the next game. Henson has been sacked twice in two games for 13 yards lost. Only Chang and Berlin have fewer sacks. Berlin sucks by the way, as does Chang.

If Henson continues to perform he will easily outdo Dave Ragone and Rohan Davey. And will get MVP as they did. At this point he is a shoe in.

He is doing leaps and bounds better than Chad Hutchinson, who was our starter for 9 games. And had plenty of NFL experience before coming to NFLE.

Hutchinson improved from a 66.3 QB rating in 2002, to a 73.6 qb rating in 2004 after nfl europe with the Bears.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
I just watched the video, and I can't say I like his throwing motion. It really weirds me out. This is an exaggeration, but it almost looked like he was using a dart-throwing motion.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
Drew Henson currently leads NFL Europe in what I believe is QB rating (they say pts, but it doesn't stand for points) With 91.3. The nearest quarterback is Gibran Hamdon from Seattle with 70.8

Henson and Chang are the only quarterbacks in NFL Europe who have not thrown interceptions. (that are shown on nfle.com).

Henson has by FAR the best completion rating. With 62.9% compared to the closest competitor 57.7. Chang has a completion rating of 46.4.

Hamdan, is the only qb with a higher average gain, and he has 3 picks. Henson is well above the rest in this category as well. He doesn't have nearly the amount of attempts as most of the NFLe qbs. Having chang and henson on the same team was clearly a mistake. And hopefully Henson gets more attempts in the next game. Henson has been sacked twice in two games for 13 yards lost. Only Chang and Berlin have fewer sacks. Berlin sucks by the way, as does Chang.

If Henson continues to perform he will easily outdo Dave Ragone and Rohan Davey. And will get MVP as they did. At this point he is a shoe in.

He is doing leaps and bounds better than Chad Hutchinson, who was our starter for 9 games. And had plenty of NFL experience before coming to NFLE.

Hutchinson improved from a 66.3 QB rating in 2002, to a 73.6 qb rating in 2004 after nfl europe with the Bears.

At this point I can honestly care less what his rankings or ratings are. The fact that Henson is even playing in NFL Europe speaks for itself. :laugh2: :laugh1:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
At this point I can honestly care less what his rankings or ratings are. The fact that Henson is even playing in NFL Europe speaks for itself. :laugh2: :laugh1:

yeah, it speaks that Dallas wants Henson to see live action, live action he won't receive for the next 2 years

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
littlewebs said:
I just watched the video, and I can't say I like his throwing motion. It really weirds me out. This is an exaggeration, but it almost looked like he was using a dart-throwing motion.

Bernie Kosar had a wierd delivery, didn't seem to hinder him much

as long as the ball gets there with good velocity...

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
yeah, it speaks that Dallas wants Henson to see live action, live action he won't receive for the next 2 years

I know people don't want to hear it....but the Henson project is already a bust in my mind....I'm willing to bet he's not even on this roster when the season starts unless he can qualify for the practice squad.

Despite Bledsoe's track record of durability and toughness, we still need a proven veteran back up on this roster if we are loading up for a championship run! That leaves one more space.....We cut Romo and he will be claimed off waivers instantly by another team (likely the saints), which leaves Henson as the odd man out unless he looks the other Drew (Bledsoe) in training camp!

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
littlewebs said:

Bledsoe doesn't have the nicest release either, but he gets the ball there. Henson has been making some real nice throws. That scramble on 3rd and goal he turned into a TD was nice too.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I know people don't want to hear it....but the Henson project is already a bust in my mind....I'm willing to bet he's not even on this roster when the season starts unless he can qualify for the practice squad.

That's because you're Nors.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You simply can't ask for more of the guy then to go win games, complete passes and not throw picks.

Woods

Reaction score
jterrell said:
You simply can't ask for more of the guy then to go win games, complete passes and not throw picks.

Exactly.

Let's hope Henson can keep consistent the next few games.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Good job Henson. The proof is in the consistancy though.

Lets revisit the stats at the end of April.

Drew is real lucky that NFLE started and ended early this year. That way he won't miss much here in the states.

What a head start he will have playing in live action this Spring. I really look forward to seeing how this game experience translates into improved play in TC and pre-season.

How any Cowboys fan can dog a QB on our team for asking for extra work to improve his game is beyond me.

Congrats Drew.

Romo... you should be there too.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Good job Henson. The proof is in the consistancy though.

Lets revisit the stats at the end of April.

Drew is real lucky that NFLE started and ended early this year. That way he won't miss much here in the states.

What a head start he will have playing in live action this Spring. I really look forward to seeing how this game experience translates into improved play in TC and pre-season.

How any Cowboys fan can dog a QB on our team for asking for extra work to improve his game is beyond me.

Congrats Drew.

Romo... you should be there too.

Its called being stupid Jarv... and the reason I know this... is because it can't be ignorance...see ignorance can be fixed... but stupid....well, stupid is forever...

You will notice a lot of repeat offenders...who offer no substantial evidence to back up any of there bs claims...but they go on and on about it... so not only are they stupid they also suffer from diarreha of the mouth...

It must suck to be them :(

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was done in two rain games no less. Go Drew.

Eddie

Reaction score
littlewebs said:

That's called over-analyzing.

Don't worry about his throwing motion.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
He's doing very well.

As they stated in the game, this was only his 11th start since High School.

Ryan Leaf had a beautiful throwing motion.

'Nuff said.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
He's doing very well.

As they stated in the game, this was only his 11th start since High School.

Ryan Leaf had a beautiful throwing motion.

'Nuff said.

its unfreakingbelievable:(

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Zaxor said:
its unfreakingbelievable:(

I've said it a dozen times...Henson says and does the right stuff. He didn't come to Dallas an expect to be handed a job because of his blue chip background.

He volunteered to go to NFLE.

How do ya not root for a guy like this?