After bye week (entering Week 9), Dak still in 1st in Total QBR

ShiningStar

Reaction score
It is considering all of the blame and hate Dak has received by some "fans". This proves Dak is not the problem.

I agree with that, i am a Dak fan and have been happy we drafted him.

However im tired of every stat being tossed out when the team needs to get it together. I know the players are good, i want the coaches to measure up. I dont blame KM and im ready for KR to have the whole defense and next year find a new DL coach.

superonyx

Reaction score
Since entering the league only Brady has more wins.
He knows. He just doesnt care about anything that doesnt tell him he is right.
Unfortunately this is what some of us have become. Form an opinion and ignore anything that doesnt line up with this opinion pretty much forever.

John813

Reaction score
8th in Passer rating.

Anywho, he's playing great football this year.

Still don't get the formula for QBR, not that I'm complaining over his ranking.

Can talk about this and that, but if it weren't for some unlucky ints, he could of been higher.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
that's the problem with the dallas cowboys persoanl stats are more important the the team winning record will they be able to go to the playoffs if he is still number one in qbr or is it wins and loses

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After BYE week (entering Week 9), Dak still in 1st in Total QBR
Hard for me to get too excited about that when I see the Jets are 1-7 and that one win is against the Cowboys.

:mad:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
If Dak were to win a SB— there would still be a core section of fans that would compare him to Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson to continue the “bus driver” narrative

If he makes the pro bowl— it’s just a popularity contest

If he were to win the MVP— it would be about how he only got it because of the skill position players around him

In short— there is a TON of confirmation bias (in the pro Dak as well as the anti-Dak camps) loaded into any “analysis” regarding Prescott

Proof

Reaction score
that's the problem with the dallas cowboys persoanl stats are more important the the team winning record will they be able to go to the playoffs if he is still number one in qbr or is it wins and loses

more important? no. just cool to discuss, especially in support of our lightning rod qb.