After bye week (entering Week 9), Dak still in 1st in Total QBR

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Neither was Romo but you still bashed him.
Romo was a baller and he tried to make due with thr hand dealt to him just like Dak. This organization as a while has not always been the best for either and its those little issues that makes many feel Romo and his talent was wasted. I hope we don't waste Dak and others too.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Romo was a baller and he tried to make due with thr hand dealt to him just like Dak. This organization as a while has not always been the best for either and its those little issues that makes many feel Romo and his talent was wasted. I hope we don't waste Dak and others too.
I understand but there are fans who have hidden agendas who are similarly rooting for Dak in same fashion they bashed Romo. And then want to single out Dak bashers. It’s childs play. Their agendas I’m going to expose.

They hopped on Daks wagon early in an effort to bolster their hate of Romo to prove all we needed was a greater QB. No greater example than this OP.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I understand but there are fans who have hidden agendas who are similarly rooting for Dak in same fashion they bashed Romo. And then want to single out Dak bashers. It’s childs play. Their agendas I’m going to expose.

They hopped on Daks wagon early in an effort to bolster their hate of Romo to prove all we needed was a greater QB. No greater example than this OP.
Yep, and he's the reason some fans critique Dak's play. He's a well know Romo hater, and even posted a crying thread about how Romo hurt him. Too funny, but true.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about that QBR baby!!!!!

skip_090616-450x270.png

Do I really have to say anything more?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Won 2 playoff games in a decade, cost us a playoff win by fumbling a football, ran a hof wr out of town, made our hof hc quit, these are all facts.
The first one is a fact. The second is a contributing factor. The rest are what we’d call speculative opinions.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Top five qb this year.

I think he is a top 5 QB. I just wish he was a top 5 passer.

I appreciate the ability of QBs to move the ball in the ground, but I don't value it nearly as much as ESPN's QBR rating factors it in.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
that's the problem with the dallas cowboys persoanl stats are more important the the team winning record will they be able to go to the playoffs if he is still number one in qbr or is it wins and loses

Analyzing the stats helps see where the team needs to improve so they can win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip really needs to start taking his meds....