After bye week (entering Week 9), Dak still in 1st in Total QBR

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Romo. YOU brought up Romo in order to devalue this thread's true meaning to support and give kudos to Dak and the Cowboys. It is YOU who has to get over yourself and either show some support & respect, or get lost and go throw your Romo loving whines elsewhere.
Screw Romo . Couldn’t give a crap about him.

I’ll critique Dak like I did Romo and anyone I see fit.

You are the close minded troll behavior by calling anyone a hater who isn’t aligned with your thoughts. F off!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Screw Romo . Couldn’t give a crap about him.

I’ll critique Dak like I did Romo and anyone I see fit.

You are the close minded troll behavior by calling anyone a hater who isn’t aligned with your thoughts. F off!!
This is my thread. You behave and show some respect before you get reported old man!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I am so sick of this back and forth, both sides suck and if the site blocks that word, then both sides stink

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You’ve become just like all those Romo Slobbering fools. Lol

All those years you bashed Romo. Full circle AC. Ha!
All of those years? You mean the early years when Romo went Hollywood? It was justified. He did it. No one else. You guys simply couldn't handle the fact Romo wasted his early prime years. Sadly, by the time he did take the game most seriously, his body was breaking down all the time.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You’ve become just like all those Romo Slobbering fools. Lol

All those years you bashed Romo. Full circle AC. Ha!
Yep, it's very unusual that he started having hate issues with Romo when he started dating Jessica Simpson. very strange.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
All of those years? You mean the early years when Romo went Hollywood? It was justified. He did it. No one else. You guys simply couldn't handle the fact Romo wasted his early prime years. Sadly, by the time he did take the game most seriously, his body was breaking down all the time.
You must have me confused with someone else. I was often a critic of Romo. And called a Romo hater.

Sorry if I don’t fit into your little silly narrative.

You’ve become just like the Romo Slobbering fools. Lol

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep, it's very unusual that he started having hate issues with Romo when he started dating Jessica Simpson. very strange.
He was basically a Romo troll. He apparently has amnesia from over a decade on old forum.

And now he’s calling anyone with criticism for Dak a hater to attempt to discredit their message.

It’s the same crap, different side of the spectrum.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The best quarterback on the Dallas Cowboys is the offensive coordinator.
It's not even close.

I have seen Moore play QB he is not the best QB on the Cowboys. lol He is very smart and is doing a good job as OC but Dak still has to come up to the line and make the adjustment and in some cases change the call based on what the defense is showing and then he must execute it. I take nothing away from Moore or any OC but the OC can't go out there and make the plays

quickccc

Reaction score
Since entering the league only Brady has more wins.

I've heard that before and it's interesting considering the issues on defense on the road, and the stretch where zeke was absence.
He's a winner mentality, he has intangibles and leadership qualities that endear to teammates and coaches and management ,
and it hit the entire organization immediately when he took to the field and locker room.
Dak plays a safe game most times, He won't be the pure form passer
gunslinger that Romo was, but he won't have near the turnover prone games that Tony Romo encountered.

He's a danger in both the pass game and as a running QB. And maybe it's not talked about as much here, but there is a obvious
telling sign how he has significantly improved his mechanical game and he doesn't hold the ball and take unnecessary sacks near
as he did for much of 2018. ...Uuugggh !

I do want to believe this Kellen/Kitna staff has better designed plays that best fit Dak than what Linehan imagined.
I don't see the automatic jump ball fades that Linehan tried to force as much and I definitely see the more push the ball downfield
aggressiveness and over the top emphasis that was so stymied under Linehan .
There's more of a quicker/no huddle emphasis to go along with the pre-snap motion.

I do believe having Zeke plays a huge part in his success, and it does help that staff has supplied him with more weapons in
the likes of Amari, Gallup and Beasley was a big part too

quickccc

Reaction score
I have seen Moore play QB he is not the best QB on the Cowboys. lol He is very smart and is doing a good job as OC but Dak still has to come up to the line and make the adjustment and in some cases change the call based on what the defense is showing and then he must execute it. I take nothing away from Moore or any OC but the OC can't go out there and make the plays

I want to see how Kellen responds and operates when he is going against a more competitive team ON THE ROAD, aside from first Skins game, I have not been impressed at all with
Kellen's approach and creativity, and since he is not as comfortable when he is playing hosting teams (saints, jets) vs when he seems to let it go when we are at home ( GB, NYG, Miami, Philly)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I want to see how Kellen responds and operates when he is going against a more competitive team ON THE ROAD, aside from first Skins game, I have not been impressed at all with
Kellen's approach and creativity, and since he is not as comfortable when he is playing hosting teams (saints, jets) vs when he seems to let it go when we are at home ( GB, NYG, Miami, Philly)

I think he is doing a good job but again OC do not execute the plays. He does not drop passes, he does not whiff on blocks, he does not hold or jump off sides. In my view it is not a lack of creativity it at times as been poor execution and these players sometimes shooting themselves in the foot with mistakes.

leeblair

Reaction score
It's my opinion that Moore is the best quarterback on the Cowboys.
The only way that would have mattered would've been if I were the head coach when he was still playing.
But he is far better than Dak. It's not even close.
If I were the coach now, I would have to start looking for a franchise quarterback right away.

Blake

Reaction score
The only way that would have mattered would've been if I were the head coach when he was still playing.
If I were the coach now, I would have to start looking for a franchise quarterback right away.

If Moore was a good QB he'd still be playing in the league. You're delusional.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You have now entered @PAPPYDOG territory.

I hope you’re proud of yourself.