After bye week (entering Week 9), Dak still in 1st in Total QBR

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why don’t you post your degree or house or something to show how much smarter you are than me? I notice you low iq types say things but don’t post any proof to back up your claims. Like I said signs of a low iq person but you people are known for being low iq so I’m not surprised. Either post proof you’re smarter than me or use a provable claim
Cowboys love Dak and are keeping him longterm. Are you claiming you are smarter than them, Genius?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Cowboys love Dak and are keeping him longterm. Are you claiming you are smarter than them, Genius?
Another low iq poster smh. Keep up dummy I asked Mr C those questions because he said I was dumb hell does me asking them questions of him have to do with the Cowboys? If you stop being emotional to the point of reading incorrectly you’d see that smh. So again what the hell does the Cowboys keeping Dak have to do with being smart when the smart part was posted to a poster not the Cowboys?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Personal attacks are a clear sign of a troll .
Not even a troll moreso a trashtalker that knows they don’t talk like that to people’s face irl. The convos online are waaaaay different than ones when people are face to face. I’m pretty sure most of us have had the more agressive sports discussions online and not in person because people know their are potentially real consequences to talking reckless offline unlike on here.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not even a troll moreso a trashtalker that knows they don’t talk like that to people’s face irl. The convos online are waaaaay different than ones when people are face to face. I’m pretty sure most of us have had the more agressive sports discussions online and not in person because people know their are potentially real consequences to talking reckless offline unlike on here.
His entire argument is basically attacking anyone who doesn’t worship Dak. It’s childish . And it fits trolling characteristics. Yes, it’s trash talking too.

Apparently he’s forgotten how he bashed Romo all those years and rejected being called a hater. He was probably trolling back then too. We were just more in agreement . But he knows I don’t fit the typical MO cause I boo and clap depending on results and circumstances. Trolls never waver.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
:clap:
Why don’t you post your degree or house or something to show how much smarter you are than me? I notice you low iq types say things but don’t post any proof to back up your claims. Like I said signs of a low iq person but you people are known for being low iq so I’m not surprised. Either post proof you’re smarter than me or use a provable claim
You want me to brag on the internet about what I have? Wow! Another stupid statement. Man you don’t fail.

Don’t you realize it’s very douchey to brag about what you have? On the internet it’s even worse.

You are seriously a true life idiot and I’m not trying to be hurtful. It’s a fact at this point.

Use your head, man!!! :lmao::lmao2:

Proof

Reaction score
Do you see the irony in using “child’s play” as a derogatory term for those that support our QB while you plan to expose (payback) those that “bashed” Romo?

I supported Romo the the fullest. Most underrated all time QB. I also think Dak is very good.

When I hear that most of these attacks on Dak that ignore logic and reason are some sort of payback for Romo it seems...childish.

it's so incredible to me that people here seem unable to believe that there are fans of both of them. Who'da thunk that Cowboys fans are capable of really enjoying both of the recent' QB's of their favorite team.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You want me to brag on the internet about what I have? Wow! Another stupid statement. Man you don’t fail.

Don’t you realize it’s very douchey to brag about what you have? On the internet it’s even worse.

You are seriously a true life idiot and I’m not trying to be hurtful. It’s a fact at this point.

I want you to stand by your words. You called me dummy now I’m asking for proof and you’re talking about you want me to brag. Hell outta here. I’m asking you to back up your claims with some actual proof. You’re not a child anymore so if you can call me stupid you should be able to show some actual proof to prove your point. Since you can’t I think you should stay away from baseless talk. It’s doucey to brag about what you have but not doucey to talk about someone with no proof? Sounds legit but keep trying to say I’m an idiot or stupid but you can’t even provide proof of either outside of I don’t share your POV on Dak. True groupie behavior right there which is worse when you’ve never even met that man before smh.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Same childish threats now as in the old forums. You would cry in person. Guaranteed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it's so incredible to me that people here seem unable to believe that there are fans of both of them. Who'da thunk that Cowboys fans are capable of really enjoying both of the recent' QB's of their favorite team.
What’s probably even more difficult for some fans is we can root for the team and all the players while offering criticism.

It’s like loving your family but telling them when you don’t like something or offering criticism when they don’t do as well. It’s really simple stuff.

But calling fans out like “ haters” is just a lazy way of attempting to discredit their message without arguing the facts.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I want you to stand by your words. You called me dummy now I’m asking for proof and you’re talking about you want me to brag. Hell outta here. I’m asking you to back up your claims with some actual proof. You’re not a child anymore so if you can call me stupid you should be able to show some actual proof to prove your point. Since you can’t I think you should stay away from baseless talk. It’s doucey to brag about what you have but not doucey to talk about someone with no proof? Sounds legit but keep trying to say I’m an idiot or stupid but you can’t even provide proof of either outside of I don’t share your POV on Dak. True groupie behavior right there which is worse when you’ve never even met that man before smh.
You proved you’re dumb—” @America's Cowboy will be there to co sign Dak is an elite qb though because he’s another one that needs a role model as an adult.“. That’s dumb

That’s you that said that. Then you want me to post degrees, my house, etc. Now, again, use your head. How would that prove that you’re not stupid as hell?? Answer:
It wouldn’t dummy.

You’re another of these millennial keyboard tough guys that insult then get all emotional when someone calls you out for what you are. A dum dum. Just face it like a man and get better.

Do you remember how you butted into the conversation with “y’all Dak riders(no doubt some type of projection of one of your sick fantasies) and Dakaholics”

That’s uncool and is a sign of stupidity. ;)

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score

this guy is a real weirdo. post your house lmao. what a clown

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
When did I ever say that Romo ever hurt my feelings? Made up baloney you came up with. Show any proof.
Classic. You know the forum is gone, but I'm sure they are some posters here who remember the post.
:facepalm:

It almost made me embarrassed for you, then I remember how bad a hater you are.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you also said this:

“You called me dummy now I’m asking for proof and you’re talking about you want me to brag. Hell outta here.” —philmoron

Doesn’t that seem a little bit like the work of a dummy?

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Classic. You know the forum is gone, but I'm sure they are some posters here who remember the post.
:facepalm:

It almost made me embarrassed for you, then I remember how bad a hater you are.
You're full of it. I never ever would say such a ridiculous thing, especially since I was a huge critic of Romo. Why would Romo ever hurt my feelings when I knew he didn't have what it takes to have led the Cowboys to a Super Bowl, much less an NFC Conference Championship game? That's why you losers hated me (and a few others) and cried to the biased mods to ban me and a few others because y'all couldn't handle the correct negative facts about Romo and how he didn't have what it took to lead the Cowboys to anything worth bragging about. That in itself is 100% proof what you are spewing is nothing but a bunch of lies, just like they were back then.

Plus, to even come out and say now that I (and my full support for Dak) am the reason why you, Greg and others attack Dak is probably the weakest and most mental diatribe I have ever heard. Wow. You hate Dak because of me??? LMAO. Weak minded Romo apologists who couldn't handle the truth so you have to make up lies in order to attack today those who were so right about Romo back then.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You proved you’re dumb—” @America's Cowboy will be there to co sign Dak is an elite qb though because he’s another one that needs a role model as an adult.“. That’s dumb

That’s you that said that. Then you want me to post degrees, my house, etc. Now, again, use your head. How would that prove that you’re not stupid as hell?? Answer:
It wouldn’t dummy.

You’re another of these millennial keyboard tough guys that insult then get all emotional when someone calls you out for what you are. A dum dum. Just face it like a man and get better.

Do you remember how you butted into the conversation with “y’all Dak riders(no doubt some type of projection of one of your sick fantasies) and Dakaholics”

That’s uncool and is a sign of stupidity. ;)
Don’t want to prove nothing and just talk? I’ve got the perfect solution for people of your ilk. Good day

Last edited: