After watching the Cardinals for two weeks

Macnalty

Reaction score
They have an offense that rivals the Giants, Palmer has two td vs 4 interceptions

They should've lost the game against the Colts...

The running game with Chris Johnson is very average

The WR are less than average, had no idea John Brown had dropped in talent so much...

The Colts TE's overwhelmed the cards number one draft pick Hassan Riddick and Karlos Dansby

Budda Baker is not starting but they have a real player in this guy.

Patrick Peterson is very good and might be better than anyone Dez has had blanket hims so far this season.

The Bronco game is in the rear view mirror time to man up and put on the big boy pants again.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They had Detroit down 17-15 on the road after 3 quarters, but losing Johnson is obviously huge. But we're their home opener and it's MNF so I expect they'll be a lot more fired up than they were on the road vs the Luckless Colts.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We need to win this game, and convincingly. I know it's in AZ, and every game is tough in the NFL, but if we are half the team we were last year, and if we have an ounce of pride, we tear through this Johnson-less team like tissue paper.

Macnalty

Reaction score
We got some good defenses left on the schedule, the eagles are able to get after the QB with their Dline, the Skins not so much but they do have Norman who normally blankets dez. We have some work to do on offense, they should be scoring more and having less drops.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IMO, if Peterson is covering Dez all game long, we need to cap the throws to him at 5 or 6. I'm not joining those that want to dump on Dez, but we need to spread the ball around more like we did last year (remember the games we won without Dez?). Other than that, do what we normally do on Offense and hope that our Defense can get back to tackling. Heath will probably get a pick this game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMO, if Peterson is covering Dez all game long, we need to cap the throws to him at 5 or 6. I'm not joining those that want to dump on Dez, but we need to spread the ball around more like we did last year (remember the games we won without Dez?). Other than that, do what we normally do on Offense and hope that our Defense can get back to tackling. Heath will probably get a pick this game.

Maybe they should start out using Dez as a decoy, and not throw his way at all. Then when Peterson loses a bit of interest, then hit Dez for long TD.

ghst187

Reaction score
The cards are terrible starting with Palmer who appears the worst version of himself this year or his WRs just aren't open. We have to beat them if you want to talk playoffs, can't lose to these chodes and think we will pile up enough wins the rest of the year with our schedule.

Reaction score
It will be a tough game. The last 3 games in Arizona we self destructed. They need to play some sound ball, or it won't be a good ending.
Yep. That place has been a chamber of horrors.

That's where Garrett iced his own kicker.
That's where we lost in OT on a blocked McBrier punt that broke his foot.

We need to win there.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Well if they line Dez on the outside and send him on go routes all game I expect Peterson to shut him down.

No faith in the defense either.. the offense has to wake the hell up or I'm not confident against anyone.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I know it wont happen, but if Garrett wasnt like other coaches i would let Arizona decide our season. If we lose, let teh season go and play the rookies and get that defense going. If we win, play the season to win. Its going to be a deciding factor either way, either the team gets its confidence back, or keeps sinking.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have an offense that rivals the Giants, Palmer has two td vs 4 interceptions

They should've lost the game against the Colts...

The running game with Chris Johnson is very average

The WR are less than average, had no idea John Brown had dropped in talent so much...

The Colts TE's overwhelmed the cards number one draft pick Hassan Riddick and Karlos Dansby

Budda Baker is not starting but they have a real player in this guy.

Patrick Peterson is very good and might be better than anyone Dez has had blanket hims so far this season.

The Bronco game is in the rear view mirror time to man up and put on the big boy pants again.

If the Cowboys win it'll be a dog fight. They have to be watching this team and thinking they can win this game too.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
looks like the cardinals will get iupati back this week. They are using the committee at rb so i think they are ok there still, ellington still looks pretty good to me...They have veldheer at right tackle and he is struggling. John Brown is out again this week apparently.

Arizona has only scored two offensive touchdowns I believe. This is a monday night home opener and Bruce Arians already said there will cowboys fans there and it will be fun to shut them up.

Palmer seems just like Manning, they have some issues on the offensive line and he can't move, the difference to me is Bruce Arians is an outstanding coach and Ben Mcadoo is not. I fear Arians calling plays. I think arizona is good enough to scheme Dallas defense into problems. Gresham will play this week also.

I have to believe Dallas will be able to move the ball on them but on the road on a monday night is never going to be an easy situation.

I really hope carroll, chino and scandrick can play. This is a game where INT will be available.

This game is making me nervous already.

Proof

Reaction score
forgot they got budda. I'm a taco fan, but I was really hoping they'd trade outta 28 and grab budda and snag an extra pick

Eddie

Reaction score
We'll come ready to play. Players will be hearing about the Denver game for an entire week plus some.

If they have any pride, they will come out to play. If not ... then this is not a team who deserves us rooting for them.