After watching the Cardinals for two weeks

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn't win this game, it's going to be a 6-10 type of season.

Arizona is horrible.

AZ is horrible but still a tough matchup. AZ has the corners to successfully replicate the same defensive game plan we saw against Denver. I think this is will be a much closer game than expected.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Sounds good to me and likewise. I don't see them as dominate they just aren't the pushover and have a very similar style of defense as Denver's. I guess we will find out Monday night.
Patrick Peterson will be the best CB the boys have faced so far and the other two teams both had all pro CB's.
He will shut down whoever he is guarding let's go ahead and agree on that one. He is faster and more agile than our 1 and 2 WR and not far off of Beasley for quickness. I hope this weeks plan takes him away from most of the action.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn't win this game, it's going to be a 6-10 type of season.

Arizona is horrible.
They are bad but I don't think they are horrible. My hawks play them twice a year and it's usually a battle to the end, of late. They still have players that can hurt you. Red faced "Uncle Brucie" usually gets his team up for big games at home. Expect a battle. I can see this game going either way.

I think how you guys come out in the 1st quarter will dictate the rest of the game.

As a UW fan Buddha Baker will eventually be one of the best safeties in the league if he stays healthy.

Think Earl Thomas life.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
They are bad but I don't think they are horrible. My hawks play them twice a year and it's usually a battle to the end, of late. They still have players that can hurt you. Red faced "Uncle Brucie" usually gets his team up for big games at home. Expect a battle. I can see this game going either way.

I think how you guys come out in the 1st quarter will dictate the rest of the game.

As a UW fan Buddha Baker will eventually be one of the best safeties in the league if he stays healthy.

Think Earl Thomas life.

Man, ol Bruce didn't look like he was having much fun out there after beating the Colts. I'd say he's done after this year, if he finishes it.

bark

Reaction score
I expect a tough low scoring game.
First one to 21 wins

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They have an offense that rivals the Giants, Palmer has two td vs 4 interceptions

They should've lost the game against the Colts...

The running game with Chris Johnson is very average

The WR are less than average, had no idea John Brown had dropped in talent so much...

The Colts TE's overwhelmed the cards number one draft pick Hassan Riddick and Karlos Dansby

Budda Baker is not starting but they have a real player in this guy.

Patrick Peterson is very good and might be better than anyone Dez has had blanket hims so far this season.

The Bronco game is in the rear view mirror time to man up and put on the big boy pants again.
I hope we really kick some you know what on them Cards...i hope O Line after being humiliated comes back with a vengeance and the defense comes back after not tackling to be a buzz saw...and Zeke gets 30+ carries and thoroughly punishes Card defense to the ground..adn Dake throws 3 td's and all three go to Dez

mahoneybill

Reaction score
They had Detroit down 17-15 on the road after 3 quarters, but losing Johnson is obviously huge. But we're their home opener and it's MNF so I expect they'll be a lot more fired up than they were on the road vs the Luckless Colts.

Expect a tight game with the cards leading at some point as teams get up for us especially in prime time games. That said we bounce back with a w by 7 points

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Their offense is struggling without David Johnson. The WRs are not doing so hot either. Fitzgerald is basically their version of Witten. Great professional who demands respect, but he is not going to take over a football game. Their biggest issue offensively is their offense line which is massively overmatched and often just looks confused. That lack of protection in turns makes Carson Palmer jittery and prone to INTs.

That said, they have enough pieces on defense to make this game closely contested. And Arians is no dummy and is practically Einstein if you match his wits versus Garrett.

Then again, I may be wrong. I fully expected Denver's QB situation to hold back their offense and we made him look like Peyton Manning took over his body. I also expected that our line would be able to control the likes of Domata Peko, Adam Gotsis and Derek Wolfe.

Like especilly the Einstein comparison

vaturkey

Reaction score
Palmer is done. He looks as bad a Eli looks. Bottom line is most of the older QB's are having crappy years so far. That includes Brees, Eli, Palmer and perhaps Brady. All those guys remind me of Elway and Peyton when they won their last Super Bowls. Shells of what they used to be and carried over the finish line by a dominant defense team with a strong running game.