AI GM or Jerry?

ArtClink

Reaction score
AI technology has recently become part of our everyday lives. It has also become more and more accepted as a legitimate resource to leverage for any problem.

Would our organization have a better chance of making a deep playoff run if Jerry was replaced by an AI “GM“ chat bot? The chat bot could be based on the NFL’s best GM’s the past ten years based on deep playoff run successes.

The new Cowboys GM would have the following advantages over the current GM.

1. Unlikely to draft a cold weather kicker
2. Immune to lawsuits from illegitimate children
3. Not subject to nepotism

Yeah, it’s the off-season and I’m bored lol.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am totally against an artificial intelligence general manager. Such an entity will set in motion a chain of events ending in tragedy...

August 29, 2024, 11:02 am - Roger Goodell convinces Jerry Jones to test out its prototype A.I. system code named PT Barnum​
August 30, 2024, 3:00 pm - Barnum brought online at Dallas Cowboys headquarters​
August 30, 2024, 3:09 pm - Barnum virus infiltrates banking system and transfers all Jones account balances to the Salvation Army​
August 31, 2024, 8:00 am - Enraged Johnnie Walker Blue Label intoxicated Jones fails to deactivate Barnum virus​
August 31, 2024, 8:01 am - Skynet created by Barnum virus​
August 31, 2024, 8:02 am - Skynet infiltrates Pentagon systems and launches nukes on Frisco, Texas​
October 2, 2049, 5:59 pm - John Stephen Jones fails to stop T-800 secret time traveling mission to 1942 Los Angeles, California​
February 14, 1942, 1:45 pm - T-800 knocks on front door​
February 14, 1942, 1:46 pm - Arminta Jones answers​
February 14, 1942, 1:47 pm - T-800 asks whether Sarah Connor is home​
February 14, 1942, 1:48 pm - Arminta Jones says no one by that name lives there​
February 14, 1942, 1:49 pm - T-800 says he will be back​
February 14, 1942, 1:53 pm - T-800 drives pickup truck through living room during romantic Valentine's Day dinner at home​

meh.

On second thought, an A.I. GM isn't that bad of an idea...

hasta la vista baby

ArtClink

Reaction score
I am totally against an artificial intelligence general manager. Such an entity will set in motion a chain of events ending in tragedy...

August 29, 2024, 11:02 am - Roger Goodell convinces Jerry Jones to test out its prototype A.I. system code named PT Barnum​
August 30, 2024, 3:00 pm - Barnum brought online at Dallas Cowboys headquarters​
August 30, 2024, 3:09 pm - Barnum virus infiltrates banking system and transfers all Jones account balances to the Salvation Army​
August 31, 2024, 8:00 am - Enraged Johnnie Walker Blue Label intoxicated Jones fails to deactivate Barnum virus​
August 31, 2024, 8:02 am - Skynet infiltrates Pentagon systems and launches nukes on Frisco, Texas​
October 2, 2049, 5:59 pm - John Stephen Jones fails to stop T-800 secret time traveling mission to 1942 Los Angeles, California​
February 14, 1942, 1:48 pm - Arminta Jones says no one by that name lives there​
February 14, 1942, 1:53 pm - T-800 drives pickup truck through living room during romantic Valentine's Day dinner at home​

meh.

hasta la vista baby
That’s hilarious!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
AI technology has recently become part of our everyday lives. It has also become more and more accepted as a legitimate resource to leverage for any problem.

Would our organization have a better chance of making a deep playoff run if Jerry was replaced by an AI “GM“ chat bot? The chat bot could be based on the NFL’s best GM’s the past ten years based on deep playoff run successes.

4. It could be fired for failure.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

meh.

hasta la vista baby
What would be hilarious is if the AI built a championship roster for Dallas and won a SB within a couple of seasons from activation.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

August 30, 2024, 3:09 pm - Barnum virus infiltrates banking system and transfers all account balances to the Salvation Army​

meh.

hasta la vista baby
:flagwave:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

>.> Great, you cursed us into having Jerrah live on through AI as the GM...

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Not a good idea because it would open the door to hacking.

https://cset.georgetown.edu/article/hacking-poses-risks-for-artificial-intelligence/

"Like all software, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) is vulnerable to hacking. But because of the way it has to be trained, AI/ML is even more susceptible than most software—it can be successfully attacked even without access to the computer network it runs on."

I can already see Iggle or Gnat hackers gaining access and causing havoc. But on the flip side, Dallas hackers could do the same to them, of course.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I don't even pit A1 on my steaks! Lol

ArtClink

Reaction score
Not a good idea because it would open the door to hacking.

https://cset.georgetown.edu/article/hacking-poses-risks-for-artificial-intelligence/

"Like all software, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) is vulnerable to hacking. But because of the way it has to be trained, AI/ML is even more susceptible than most software—it can be successfully attacked even without access to the computer network it runs on."

I can already see Iggle or Gnat hackers gaining access and causing havoc. But on the flip side, Dallas hackers could do the same to them, of course.
Jerry is also prone to hacking - Taking on favorite players affecting his judgement as GM. Jerry‘s distractions with all the women he’s knocked up. The business distractions of brokering the next event for AT&T stadium. And his desire for total nepotism regardless of impact on winning. AI is not near the risk for hacking as our 81 year old fuhrer.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry is also prone to hacking - Taking on favorite players affecting his judgement as GM. Jerry‘s distractions with all the women he’s knocked up. The business distractions of brokering the next event for AT&T stadium. And his desire for total nepotism regardless of impact on winning. AI is not near the risk for hacking as our 81 year old fuhrer.
Bold >>> :lmao:

Jerry's wife is living proof that some women don't give a damn what their husbands do when they have 14 billion in the bank to fall back on. It makes certain indiscretions much more tolerable. My wife would murder me in my sleep.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Bold >>> :lmao:

Jerry's wife is living proof that some women don't give a damn what their husbands do when they have 14 billion in the bank to fall back on. It makes certain indiscretions much more tolerable. My wife would murder me in my sleep.
lol indeed. Billionaires can get away with murder. Gag orders, NDA’s, and hookers are all part of the Jerry lifestyle. At least we are the most profitable!!