AI GM or Jerry?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
AI technology has recently become part of our everyday lives. It has also become more and more accepted as a legitimate resource to leverage for any problem.

Would our organization have a better chance of making a deep playoff run if Jerry was replaced by an AI “GM“ chat bot? The chat bot could be based on the NFL’s best GM’s the past ten years based on deep playoff run successes.

The new Cowboys GM would have the following advantages over the current GM.

1. Unlikely to draft a cold weather kicker
2. Immune to lawsuits from illegitimate children
3. Not subject to nepotism

Yeah, it’s the off-season and I’m bored lol.
I would prefer a bucket of spit over Jerry the GM. Stephen too. That ruddy faced nepo jr GM is going to be worse.

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL... this reminds me of my mother's trips to the horse races back in the 80's. She would only bet on the horses wearing socks.
Before my mom passed away, I took her to the local racebarn(simulcast racing) and told her to pick her dogs and I'd put whatever she wanted in a bet. 2nd bet, $723 on a $3.60 bet.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Or, just get some random 15 year old girl in here. She'd do better as GM.
Or hire a real NFL GM and tell them to do the exact opposite of what years of experience has taught them about building a winner.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
T-800 would go back in time to kill jerry jones mom, whatever her name is.
That eliminates jerry. Then all is well with the cowboys again!
No, Jerry is inevitable. He would just be born to another mom and eventually buy the Cowboys anyway.

plasticman

Reaction score
Isn't this pretty much what the Cowboys did from the very start? That was how they drafted players and the Head Coach was considered the closest thing to AI.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Before my mom passed away, I took her to the local racebarn(simulcast racing) and told her to pick her dogs and I'd put whatever she wanted in a bet. 2nd bet, $723 on a $3.60 bet.
:omg:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so how do you make up for those 3 Super Bowls Jerry brought this franchise????
well that team and those SB's would not likely happen, unless the now new owner not jerry, hired Jimmy, then same things could
happen and maybe last longer, 4-5 SB's.
But yeah it was just for fun.

blueblood70

Reaction score
well that team and those SB's would not likely happen, unless the now new owner not jerry, hired Jimmy, then same things could
happen and maybe last longer, 4-5 SB's.
But yeah it was just for fun.
That's all I'm saying..

this board and all this fan base who hate Jerry Jones for whatever reason need to calm down those 3 Super Bowls are better than the prior ownership group we would not be America's team we would not be still as relative as we are even though our fan base doesn't think we're relative anymore and we actually are the proof is the primetime games that are given to us and all the high ratings and all the fact that is all the content and everything that goes through sports I don't care what app you use there's a cowboy story that on a site that's not even Cowboys related almost daily they use the Cowboys to create content that makes us America's team that makes us relative and without those 3 Super Bowls Jerry Jones brought this franchise this was a dying franchise and they may have even moved the team think about that deeply...

They may want to cancel out Jerry because of this small drought and yes I'm calling it a small drought because I already stated facts I mean the Kansas City Chiefs took 52 years between their Super Bowls there's a lot of teams with no Super Bowls there's teams with one Super Bowl in their entire existence Kerry has three he's working on #4 our teams working on number six when you keep that in perspective this team still winning it's still getting to the playoffs we've been to the playoffs 5 out of the last eight years that makes us relative the reason the Dallas Cowboys are still relative is because what Jerry Jones did for this team he may not be a top five GM in this league he's no longer the acting GM here we all know it it's will mcclay and maybe they make mistakes and they're not as aggressive but without Jerry Jones we would never still be America's team and as relative and it's all right there in front of you to see the proof that what he did for this franchise with the second dynasty the bigger part of the dynasty three Super Bowls to two he kept this teams history moving forward..

That is why this team it's still top three all time in Super Bowl wins that is why this team it's still one of the only teams since 1989 with three or more Super Bowl wins.. You wanna keep making light of the drought you wanna keep pointing out the years we haven't been back in NFC championship game but you wanna cancel out Jerry could cancel out Jerry the Dallas Cowboys may not even be in Dallas anymore that is how it was headed it was going into bankruptcy it was falling down and a lot of times that is when some ownership group you would never have wanted here wins the team and moves it or just becomes the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Tennessee Titans or the Cleveland Browns or did mini teams who fell on hard luck and had to sell what was there post new ownership look like most of it wasn't good from what I remember... I mean since 1989 at Cleveland Browns teams doesn't even have a division title..

Perspective, the drought sucks, but there are far worse things to be waiting on than that your 6th Super Bowl your 5th Super Bowl by your current ownership...

Look we all want more our hope Sir aligned with our expectations but if you cancel Jerry out the Cowboys may have just fizzled out and moved out of Dallas that is a fact and I'm trying to make sure people keep the flip side of that coin losing those 3 Super Bowls and now complaining of what only one Super Bowl in the last 35 years? Or none or not even the actual Dallas Cowboys being in Dallas anymore maybe they're in San Antonio or maybe they would have been the new Houston team maybe they would have moved to Austin whatever it is it could have been far worse than having three Super Bowls in the last 35 years...

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Isn't money ball the same as AI, just done in a spreadsheet? I would allow it if Jerry isn't the GM anymore.

kskboys

Reaction score
That's all I'm saying..

this board and all this fan base who hate Jerry Jones for whatever reason need to calm down those 3 Super Bowls are better than the prior ownership group we would not be America's team we would not be still as relative as we are even though our fan base doesn't think we're relative anymore and we actually are the proof is the primetime games that are given to us and all the high ratings and all the fact that is all the content and everything that goes through sports I don't care what app you use there's a cowboy story that on a site that's not even Cowboys related almost daily they use the Cowboys to create content that makes us America's team that makes us relative and without those 3 Super Bowls Jerry Jones brought this franchise this was a dying franchise and they may have even moved the team think about that deeply...

They may want to cancel out Jerry because of this small drought and yes I'm calling it a small drought because I already stated facts I mean the Kansas City Chiefs took 52 years between their Super Bowls there's a lot of teams with no Super Bowls there's teams with one Super Bowl in their entire existence Kerry has three he's working on #4 our teams working on number six when you keep that in perspective this team still winning it's still getting to the playoffs we've been to the playoffs 5 out of the last eight years that makes us relative the reason the Dallas Cowboys are still relative is because what Jerry Jones did for this team he may not be a top five GM in this league he's no longer the acting GM here we all know it it's will mcclay and maybe they make mistakes and they're not as aggressive but without Jerry Jones we would never still be America's team and as relative and it's all right there in front of you to see the proof that what he did for this franchise with the second dynasty the bigger part of the dynasty three Super Bowls to two he kept this teams history moving forward..

That is why this team it's still top three all time in Super Bowl wins that is why this team it's still one of the only teams since 1989 with three or more Super Bowl wins.. You wanna keep making light of the drought you wanna keep pointing out the years we haven't been back in NFC championship game but you wanna cancel out Jerry could cancel out Jerry the Dallas Cowboys may not even be in Dallas anymore that is how it was headed it was going into bankruptcy it was falling down and a lot of times that is when some ownership group you would never have wanted here wins the team and moves it or just becomes the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Tennessee Titans or the Cleveland Browns or did mini teams who fell on hard luck and had to sell what was there post new ownership look like most of it wasn't good from what I remember... I mean since 1989 at Cleveland Browns teams doesn't even have a division title..

Perspective, the drought sucks, but there are far worse things to be waiting on than that your 6th Super Bowl your 5th Super Bowl by your current ownership...

Look we all want more our hope Sir aligned with our expectations but if you cancel Jerry out the Cowboys may have just fizzled out and moved out of Dallas that is a fact and I'm trying to make sure people keep the flip side of that coin losing those 3 Super Bowls and now complaining of what only one Super Bowl in the last 35 years? Or none or not even the actual Dallas Cowboys being in Dallas anymore maybe they're in San Antonio or maybe they would have been the new Houston team maybe they would have moved to Austin whatever it is it could have been far worse than having three Super Bowls in the last 35 years...
Telling people to calm down is the height of arrogance and highly petty in addition.

Maybe you need to calm down w/ your Jerry support as he has shown unequivocally that he does not deserve it. Do a better job of evaluation and assessing while you're at it.