Aikman is a better QB than Dak Prescott

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I am growing tired of all these new Cowboy fans on the internet praising Dak and trying to discredit Aikman. Aikman is an absolute legend and watching him back in the day was an honor. I know some people here don’t like me and that’s fine but I think we can all agree that Aikman was a bonafide legend and had more guts than Dak ever had! Im old enough to remember the glory days of the Cowboys and I just want to see this team to return to their former glory. Call me a troll, I don’t care!!! I’ve even seen posts on here from people claiming Aikman wasn’t that good and he rode his team’s coattails. Aikman was a true Cowboy and one of my favorite Cowboys. They don’t make QBs like him anymore. Yeehaw!!

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
I am growing tired of all these new Cowboy fans on the internet praising Dak and trying to discredit Aikman. Aikman is an absolute legend and watching him back in the day was an honor. I know some people here don’t like me and that’s fine but I think we can all agree that Aikman was a bonafide legend and had more guts than Dak ever had! Im old enough to remember the glory days of the Cowboys and I just want to see this team to return to their former glory. Call me a troll, I don’t care!!! I’ve even seen posts on here from people claiming Aikman wasn’t that good and he rode his team’s coattails. Aikman was a true Cowboy and one of my favorite Cowboys. They don’t make QBs like him anymore. Yeehaw!!
There are people who think Dak is better than Aikman??

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I don't think he is, but isn't he like 50 now?

ShortRound

Reaction score
9xHKeTz.gif

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I am among many that do not like Dak as the starting Cowboys QB based on his inconsistency and inability to lead the team to an NFCCG but there is no point to this thread, with all due respect, as the two QB's played decades apart in entirely different eras of football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Love Aikman, but anyone that understands football realizes that Aikman wouldnt be a legend without the team that surrounded him.

I hear a lot of you Dak hating trolls say that "Dak needs everything perfect around him". Well Aikman was the poster child for that. And you can throw in great coaching along with it.

Aikman couldnt even win a game without Emmitt. Look it up, its a fact.

The moment that Oline started to leak Aikman came right down to earth. Heck I was at the Giants game later in his career where he threw 5 picks in NY. And we all know he got killed prior to that Oline showing up.

Aikman had all the guts in the world, no doubt about it. And his accuracy in the short to medium range was uncanny.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love Aikman, but anyone that understands football realizes that Aikman wouldnt be a legend without the team that surrounded him.

I hear a lot of you Dak hating trolls say that "Dak needs everything perfect around him". Well Aikman was the poster child for that. And you can throw in great coaching along with it.

The moment that Oline started to leak Aikman came right down to earth. Heck I was at the Giants game later in his career where he threw 5 picks in NY. And we all know he got killed prior to that Oline showing up.

Aikman had all the guts in the world, no doubt about it. And his accuracy in the short to medium range was uncanny.
giphy.gif

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I don't think he is, but isn't he like 50 now?
Maybe we could just dust him off for the playoffs.

Troy's playoff statistics (average/game) were better than his career statistics. I remember always feeling very comfortable with #8 under center in the post season. Of course there was the O-Line, the RB, the receivers, and so on, and so on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am among many that do not like Dak as the starting Cowboys QB based on his inconsistency and inability to lead the team to an NFCCG but there is no point to this thread, with all due respect, as the two QB's played decades apart in entirely different eras of football.
Thats because you dont understand team football. Let me ask you this................................

If Dak was surrounded by the team that Aikman had with Jimmy as the HC would the Cowboys get to the championship game in his career?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Thats because you dont understand team football. Let me ask you this................................

If Dak was surrounded by the team that Aikman had with Jimmy as the HC would the Cowboys get to the championship game in his career?
Do you even read posts or do you just hit reply and go on the attack with insults? Just curious.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Dak fans are not Cowboys fans, people.