Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LHmIvIU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Aikman's point was fine until he launched that unnecessary insult at the end there. Kind of undoes it for me.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Don’t really see why Troy is so triggered. Gottlieb isn’t saying Luck doesn’t have the right to retire. He’s just saying that this is a very 2019 thing that we’re witnessing.

Gottlieb has no clue what he's talking about, playing QB and fighting through injuries. Aikman does, and he called Gottlieb on it.

Saying he's "triggered" is a very 2019 thing.

Sydla

Reaction score
I highly doubt Aikman would quit in his 7th year because of an ankle sprain. And I am sure he wouldnt do it two weeks before the season began.

Aikman is better than Luck.

It’s not just an ankle sprain. Luck has been ravaged by injuries to the point that this is probably the breaking point for him. At what point do you sacrifice the next 20 years by continually putting a body that has been ravaged by the game through more of that?

I mean he’s had at least one concussion, tore the ligaments in his shoulder to shreds, has battled leg injuries and lacerated a liver.

He has to justify his decision to no one.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Aikman's point was fine until he launched that unnecessary insult at the end there. Kind of undoes it for me.

Luck got booed out of the stadium and he should have. What kind of pathetic ***** quits 2 weeks before the season begins because of an ankle sprain?

If he wasnt willing to risk an ankle sprain he should have retired in the offseason.