Recap: Aikman: Weekly spot on WFAN

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
It's not just 1 players fault. If you believe this, which you seem to hence your numerous "I hate Romo" posts, then you're ignorant on football matters.

I suggest you actually read my posts instead of quoting what you think they say. I have stated over and over I like Romo and am glad he is here.

But every player on this team makes mistakes. I am not one to gloss over them to protect Romo's image as a Deity as some here seem to do.

dupree89

Reaction score
Troy thinks we are going to get bent over by the Giants.

Have to say I agree.

Yes, me too. Unless the NYG come out of this week's game with some big injury concerns, I think it will be a very difficult game for Dallas to win.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
As was pointed out, Troy is too media savvy for such extreme comments.

But I find it telling that he would be so critical of the offense. An offense run by his very good friend Jason Garrett.

It's a position I definitely agree with, but I'm surprised that Aikman publicly criticized it as much as he did.

I'm not all that surprised. He's paid to comment on things and he'd be a fool to prioritize a personal relationship over what is blatantly obvious. I'm sure Jason is a big enough boy that he wouldn't be pissed at someone who's calling it how it is.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I suggest you actually read my posts instead of quoting what you think they say. I have stated over and over I like Romo and am glad he is here.

But every player on this team makes mistakes. I am not one to gloss over them to protect Romo's image as a Deity as some here seem to do.

I've read your posts. Your one of those who hate on Romo consistently but can't even own up to it.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I've read your posts. Your one of those who hate on Romo consistently but can't even own up to it.

Or, you're one who holds Romo up because of stats and ignores his foibles, being blinded by your man crush.

But see it as you must.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to work for answers.

No offense intended here, but, why would anyone want to work for "answers" from an internet forum poster whose opinion is no more valuable or any less valuable than any other clown posting "opinions?"

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
No offense intended here, but, why would anyone want to work for "answers" from an internet forum poster whose opinion is no more valuable or any less valuable than any other clown posting "opinions?"

Simple really. If you make an assertion that I have said something or taken a consistent position on a subject and I disagree and you say prove it. Then I provide the avenue to go read my posts and see for yourself by giving you the navigational steps to find all of my posts on this board.

And you then tell me it isn't worth your time, one of two things apply.

One is you are lazy and don't want to look it up.

Two is you now have made a statement that is patently false and are trying to get out from under the fact that you did no research before making a false statement.

Sometimes you have to put a little work into it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there some rule that I don't know about that says you can't be concerned about offense AND defense? We have serious problems on both sides of the ball. Problems ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Sometimes I think Troy is a wiener, but I agree with everything he said here.