AJ Brown deletes all Eagles related content from his IG before their playoff game

Flamma

Reaction score
If Brady gets drafted by the Browns we wouldn't even know who he is.

Conversely, if Belly doesn't get a top 10 QB, he'd have been lucky to win any super bowls.
Of course. This isn't baseball or basketball. Your success is dependent on many other moving parts in the NFL. If Emmitt Smith is drafted by the Jets, he's probably not hall of fame, let alone NFL all time rushing leader. The NFL is the ultimate team sport, and your success is dependent on the situation around you.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ok - let me now the underlying meaning then please.

"“Dan is my guy. And if he does leave, it's always love. He might take me with him, you never know,"
How you got “I’ll follow him wherever he goes” out of that is beyond the realm of ridiculous.

kskboys

Reaction score
So at what point is AJ Brown the problem?
Traded from Tennessee because they didn't want to give him an extension. Kinda trashes the organization on his way out
Now he wants out of Philly after two years?
Troublemaker. Whiner.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Eagles can't afford to get rid of him without taking 42 MILL cap hit. They will have to deal with it

Flamma

Reaction score
I remember the Washington team started a season 7-1 one year in the 90s and missed the playoffs.
Yeah, the '96 team. They also started 6-0 in 1978 and missed the playoffs. The 1993 Dolphins started 9-2 and missed the playoffs.

bottleKids

Reaction score
How you got “I’ll follow him wherever he goes” out of that is beyond the realm of ridiculous.
You are missing my point.. how about he just doesn't say anything and focuses on the playoff game?

Is that in the realm for you ?

phildadon86

Reaction score
You are missing my point.. how about he just doesn't say anything and focuses on the playoff game?

Is that in the realm for you ?
That I don’t disagree with. But to make up something he said is crazy. And typical of this new generation.

bottleKids

Reaction score
That I don’t disagree with. But to make up something he said is crazy. And typical of this new generation.
I posted what he said, I did not make anything up. I added my interpretation of his words...

Also I am not part of this new soft generation.... I am a grumpy, old, jaded person.