AJ Brown deletes all Eagles related content from his IG before their playoff game

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m consistently amazed at how these NFL players use social media as if they were jr high.

I miss the old days when it was just the news papers and cable TV.

Gambit

Reaction score

phildadon86

Reaction score
Fall for this nonsense junior high click bait if you want to...but the guy just nuked all his social media. Has nothing to do with the Eagles. He probably just is sick of reading the chaos about his team falling apart....and is too immature to just stop reading it (like Micah).

He's also in danger of missing the game, so doesn't want to see all that, knowing the Eagles will likely lose.

The Eagles will lose because they've just defensively fallen apart and their coaches suck. Will have nothing to do with this though....and AJ will be back yapping it up next year too just like our teeny bopper blabbermouth will be doing. 2 peas in a pod.
I remember when Jamall Adams did this with the Jets, and everyone said it was nothing…

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I thought he was rumored to be in the middle of their issues before this social media deleting?

That's why I posted.

Still seems like deleting some of your socials is a distraction especially after being rumored to be upset about offense, some weird social postings and then deleting postings and not being at practice.
If all that is true...doesn't seem like posters see over reacting much. He chose a bad time to be a distraction

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
tenor.gif
exactly, it'll all blow over

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I thought he was rumored to be in the middle of their issues before this social media deleting?

That's why I posted.

Still seems like deleting some of your socials is a distraction especially after being rumored to be upset about offense, some weird social postings and then deleting postings and not being at practice.
If all that is true...doesn't seem like posters see over reacting much. He chose a bad time to be a distraction
yeah right, the media will all be by his locker before the game, he'll be laughing and his team will be rallied around him

FanofJerry

Reaction score
yeah right, the media will all be by his locker before the game, he'll be laughing and his team will be rallied around him
Could be. It was still risky to cause a distraction amongst fans that could lead into locker room.

Why all the reports of locker room issues in Philly? You're saying there isn't any? Could be I guess

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Could be. It was still risky to cause a distraction amongst fans that could lead into locker room.

Why all the reports of locker room issues in Philly? You're saying there isn't any? Could be I guess
I think they're using this as fuel for some dumb reason, reminds me of T.O. years ago, then coming out and having monster game(s)

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I actually don't blame him for this. I've been laughing as much as anyone about the Eagles' collapse, but I think any player is smart to just ignore all social media. A player needs to be focused on his team, their game plan, practice, etc. He doesn't need the distraction of social media, which has every opinion possible for mankind, many of them stupid and unreasonable. They don't need that distraction. I've been limiting social media in my own life. It's too easy to get sucked into its drama. I have better things to do, and so does any NFL player.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We hate the Eagles, all true Cowboy Fans hate the eagles forever.
Of course we hate the Eagles there's no reason to talk about them daily like they live rent free in our heads you get that creating an Eagles page you're doing what they do when they troll our pages and everything on Facebook that's Cowboys related has 10 Eagles fans trolling I see enough of it all day I come in here just to be part of the Cowboys culture and have to see the word Eagles floating around it like we're in the Eagles forum... And again there's a place on here for that so I don't have to see it if I don't open it up but I come to the main page all the time I prefer not to talk about the Eagles when we have a Packers game coming up...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Of course we hate the Eagles there's no reason to talk about them daily like they live rent free in our heads you get that creating an Eagles page you're doing what they do when they troll our pages and everything on Facebook that's Cowboys related has 10 Eagles fans trolling I see enough of it all day I come in here just to be part of the Cowboys culture and have to see the word Eagles floating around it like we're in the Eagles forum... And again there's a place on here for that so I don't have to see it if I don't open it up but I come to the main page all the time I prefer not to talk about the Eagles when we have a Packers game coming up...
I understand completely my friend, it becomes nauseating.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Remember when they were 10-1 and everyone thought they would be in the super bowl?

Well it's been straight down hill since then and they look awful.

Just wait. If they lose to TB, it will get 100 times worse.
As much as I want to see Tampa stomp them out just watch the Eagles rebound and crush Tampa.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Remember when they were 10-1 and everyone thought they would be in the super bowl?

Well it's been straight down hill since then and they look awful.

Just wait. If they lose to TB, it will get 100 times worse.
Does seem odd that the local media in Philly would try and sabotage a good season. I know they have their own self interest and drama lines their pockets...but a 10-1 team....I dont think the local media would try and kill that with made up stories.

I assume there are lingering issues. I dont remember a good Organization like Philly being 10-1 and falling off a cliff like this. Maybe they kill it in the Playoffs.