AJ Brown deletes all Eagles related content from his IG before their playoff game

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
As much as I want to see Tampa stomp them out just watch the Eagles rebound and crush Tampa.
Exactly why i'm NOT falling for it, i'm glad someone else can possibly see what's happening here!!! They'll blow them out, and all will be fine "there was never any issues, I love this team!" lol

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Exactly why i'm NOT falling for it, i'm glad someone else can possibly see what's happening here!!! They'll blow them out, and all will be fine "there was never any issues, I love this team!" lol
Falling for what? The Eagles meant to lose the 2 seed and the NFCE title and they “have the league right where they want them”??

Nah. That team’s chemistry and body language is off. They have a bunch of petulant children on the roster— and when the going gets tough— they throw tantrums.

It would be a miracle if they win on Monday. But even if they do— it hardly eliminates or resolves their issues. They likely are on the road to either SF or Dallas following that game— and will likely lose either of those matchups.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
My uneducated tin foil prediction...

The plan is in place for Bill to take the Philly job and bring Flacco in as the vet QB Bill needs to drive the ship.

No?

kskboys

Reaction score
No, there isn't, and has never been. Brady was an It's just my opinion that Belichick elite QB, like other elite QBs. Brady has been to what, 9 SBs in New England? Rodgers and Brees got to 1 each. Even if you think Brady was better than them, by how much, 9 times better? No.

There is not a huge gap between elite QBs. But Brady is the only one that got to so many SBs. It's because of the coach, and his system. It was just better than the rest. No other coach had close to as much success with an elite QB. It was just the perfect storm of great coach and QB coming together. No coach is going to do well with a bad QB.
Yup. Great coach meets great QB. It really is that simple.

kskboys

Reaction score
Falling for what? The Eagles meant to lose the 2 seed and the NFCE title and they “have the league right where they want them”??

Nah. That team’s chemistry and body language is off. They have a bunch of petulant children on the roster— and when the going gets tough— they throw tantrums.

It would be a miracle if they win on Monday. But even if they do— it hardly eliminates or resolves their issues. They likely are on the road to either SF or Dallas following that game— and will likely lose either of those matchups.
THAT is the issue.

People have forgotten that the Eagles are very talented, they're just a talented mess w/ a limited QB.

They should beat TB, but not much after that.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The thing is...we really dont know who had all the ideas between them or if it was other coaches.

It most likely was a good coach with a good staff with a QB that was a fierce competitor, willing to study and put time into the craft along with being coachable.

Im curious if Brady immediately throwing ball into the ground if a pass play didnt look right was his idea or a coaches. Its smart and you still hardly see any other QBs do it as often as Brady.

The New England short yardage pass plays...highly efficient. Brady's idea or Bill and his staff? Patriots seemed to pave the road for small, quick white receivers.

Having a passing system where Brady could/would get ball out before you could sack him. His concept or the staffs? You still dont see a lot of teams following that style even though its smart. Boring but smart.

I know Peyton has said on tv that Brady stole concepts from the Colts. Hes passionate about it too.

I know Bill was a defensive guy...just curious how much influence he had on Brady' game. Not giving Bill full credit because Brady was the engine....but Bill seems like the guy to implement extremely safe effective football.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Why are WRs always the most crazy ones?
Because they are extremely athletic, feel they can impact the game with their skills. But...the good ones get double teamed and dont get touches sometimes...and then they complain they arent getting balls or the coaches arent scheming to get them the ball?

Flamma

Reaction score
The thing is...we really dont know who had all the ideas between them or if it was other coaches.

It most likely was a good coach with a good staff with a QB that was a fierce competitor, willing to study and put time into the craft along with being coachable.

Im curious if Brady immediately throwing ball into the ground if a pass play didnt look right was his idea or a coaches. Its smart and you still hardly see any other QBs do it as often as Brady.

The New England short yardage pass plays...highly efficient. Brady's idea or Bill and his staff? Patriots seemed to pave the road for small, quick white receivers.

Having a passing system where Brady could/would get ball out before you could sack him. His concept or the staffs? You still dont see a lot of teams following that style even though its smart. Boring but smart.

I know Peyton has said on tv that Brady stole concepts from the Colts. Hes passionate about it too.

I know Bill was a defensive guy...just curious how much influence he had on Brady' game. Not giving Bill full credit because Brady was the engine....but Bill seems like the guy to implement extremely safe effective football.
Good question. But we can assume this didn't happen right away. As soon as Brady got the start, the Patriots immediately won Super Bowls in the next 3 out of 4 years. I'm sure at some point Brady had influence. That just made them more dangerous.

Flamma

Reaction score
I see coaches as users. Like someone using a weapon. The user takes advantage of the weapon, not the other way around. The weapon can be great, and help anyone using it, but the most skilled user will be the most effective user.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I have been saying this the last 2 months but haven't seen proof of it yet. Where I see what you are saying is that if they can pull off a convincing win, it might just remedy what ails. Losing causes more issues than anything else

JustChip

Reaction score
It'd sure be nice to see if our FO broke into their piggy bank and signed this guy.

His presence just might ensure a deep playoff run, maybe more. That'd be nice!
You’re being facetious, right? The dude would implode if CeeDee was more the offensive focus than him.

kskboys

Reaction score
I see coaches as users. Like someone using a weapon. The user takes advantage of the weapon, not the other way around. The weapon can be great, and help anyone using it, but the most skilled user will be the most effective user.
If Brady gets drafted by the Browns we wouldn't even know who he is.

Conversely, if Belly doesn't get a top 10 QB, he'd have been lucky to win any super bowls.

kskboys

Reaction score

Belly is a D genius, so we do know the D ideas were Bill.

Belly was a buffoon on O. Don't know who made Brady into the short game passer, but that's what made Brady and was the entire reason for him lasting that long. And the one thing Belly did do for Brady was keep the OL strong. He was constantly drafting OL's for him. Kept Brady upright.

Belly is a t ard when drafting O players, except for OL. It's like he understands the trenches, but not much else when drafting. Wasn't worth a crapp in rounds 1-2, but found gem after gem after gem in the mid to late rounds. It was really weird.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Wonder what this is about or if it means anything.

So at what point is AJ Brown the problem?
Traded from Tennessee because they didn't want to give him an extension. Kinda trashes the organization on his way out
Now he wants out of Philly after two years?

bottleKids

Reaction score
he was just jacking with people, posters on this board are way too uptight,

but hey you have your scapegoat if we lose, Parsons,,,
I love Parsons - and defend him adamantly on this board against the morons who call him out constantly for "not showing up" So not I am not looking for him as a scapegoat of Thad's brother goes and throws 4 ints' and we get upset.

However I do wish the focus for our entire team (including MP) leading into tomorrow is the Packers, and not the outside noise.