Video: Akoye is a big fan of Tony Pollard

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The smart fan won't get caught up in how good Pollard is, which I think is just an okay day 3 player and comparing him to Kamara is laughable.

No, that guy will only care about the fact that his presence on the roster now means less Ezekiel Elliott. However good Pollard is he is not Ezekiel Elliott. So what the Cowboys did here was downgraded their on field talent to reprise the legendary Lance Dunbar role in the offense.

It's going to be sweet not converting key 3rd downs in big games this year while our best back by a mile is sitting on the bench. Awesome. It's winning football.

The homer fan will read that and attempt to tell us Pollard will not take any of Zeke's touches. That's bull. Lance Dunbar did and that's exactly what Pollard was drafted to be. He's not going to be a WR split out wide for the most part. He's going to be doing the bulk of his work from the backfield while Zeke is safe and stuff on the sidelines.

Hey, how do we improve this team? We should try less Zeke.

I hate that pick more than I can convey in words and this nostalgic affinity for what a stiff like Lance Dunbar brought to the offense is one of the oddest things I've ever seen with this team.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Pollard but the guy doing the video said that Pollard is more valuable than Zeke...
The guy struggles a little as a speaker, so surely he just fumbled what he was trying to say. Either that or he’s an idiot.

He didn’t stumble. Just thinks Pollard is more valuable than Zeke because ‘he can do more.’
I'm thinking the total intent of that " more valuable than" statement ,was in pointing out the simple fact of just what the opposition is gonna be forced to account for, just by us having him out there in the lineup, which (as he stated) is gonna exponentially open up the floodgate of opportunities for the #21 , as it's gonna be something completely foreign to the former DC'S defensive ploys arrayed against shutting down the #21,,,if y'all would just of "listened" rather instead of just "hearing" you too would've easily deduced the obviously implied,,,SHEESE!o_O

Last edited: