BrassCowboy

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;3370613 said:
Its AOA fellas!

actually he told mickey spagnola that he prefers to be called kwasi

and I am very excited about this pick

Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;3370765 said:
which is why he's a project, guys don't go from D-2 to nfl starter. Is he a long term project, no, but atleast a year.

yes they do...if AOA didn't have to make pre snap calls and reads, and if it was just go out there and play centerfield, he would start EASILY.

in 2011 he should be our starter.

rkell87

Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3376107 said:
yes they do...if AOA didn't have to make pre snap calls and reads, and if it was just go out there and play centerfield, he would start EASILY.

in 2011 he should be our starter.
i think he could be ready this year if enough games go by. actually i really hope our offense is as pontent as everyone hopes it will be that way if we have a big enough lead in the forth AOA can get some real game reps that way he isnt just thrown to the dogs kinda like how everybody was down on jenkins as a rookie cause he was thrown in before ready

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Great pick he'll be a solid defensive contributor in a season or two. He'll be a solid ST contributor right off the back. My third favorite pick after Dez Bryant and Sean Lee.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rkell87;3376176 said:
actually i really hope our offense is as pontent as everyone hopes it will be that way if we have a big enough lead in the forth AOA can get some real game reps
Several players in that boat.

rkell87

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3376262 said:
Several players in that boat.
yeah but to AOA its a little more important because of coming from a D-2. his learning curve is a little steeper and is the farthest away from being a starter of the players that they seemingly expect to eventually be starters

pigskin fan

Reaction score
like the bryant pick alot, but this may be my favorite pick.

kwasi's gonna be a fan favorite.

hope they are both around and producing for the next decade+

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
mperfection;3375846 said:
Oh really? What was Everson Walls in '81 then? An aberration??
Or Jerry Rice in '85?

Or more recently( and very relevent) Dominique Rogers-Cromartie.

He went d-2.

Reaction score
cml750;3370818 said:
Wow. I just watched the Youtube video interview. He seems to be a very humble guy. I did not know about this guy, but I see a lot of potential there. Going from Div II to the NFL is a huge step but there is no doubt that he has all the physical tools to excel at FS. He is fast and strong.
I just listen to his interview and he is a very humble young man. Contrary to what I alot of people think, I truly believe this transition will not be as difficult as some think. He emphasized the mental aspect of the learning curve would be the hardest. We will see how much he can grasp from here to training camp.He is my favorite pick of the draft. Good Luck Akwasi!