Al Harris new title: Asst Head Coach

jujoboys

Reaction score
Looks like Jerry is trying to find additional ways to add to his comp pick stock pile. If by some chance we have a good year and Al Harris gets promoted to HC somewhere then Dallas would get two 3rd round comp picks.

Motorola

Reaction score
HC - McCarthy
Asst - HC Harris
DC - Zimmer
DB Coach - Harris

seems about right in this mess Jerry created. Likely done for no other reason than to keep him here when he wants to interview for a DB job elsewhere
Reminds me of the mid--to- late 2000s, when major college football programs were designating the top assistant coach or coordinator with the title "Head Coach In Waiting".

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
With the departure of Quinn and Harris given a promotion who was responsible for the soft coverages designed for the Packers game?

I get that we were trying to support what was a porous run defence, but to play so soft made me think we were running out rookie corners we didn't trust to cover or tackle.

Was this Harris' recommendations?

The Natural

Reaction score
With the departure of Quinn and Harris given a promotion who was responsible for the soft coverages designed for the Packers game?

I get that we were trying to support what was a porous run defence, but to play so soft made me think we were running out rookie corners we didn't trust to cover or tackle.

Was this Harris' recommendations?
I don't mean this in a smart*** way but what do you think? I don't know a team where the DB coach makes the decisions on how the defense is going to scheme and cover.