Alabama's Kirkpatrick cited for possession.

Randy White

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4383663 said:
..and again, for those who didn't believe.. they all do it.

Problem is that the Cowboys have shown that they won't bother in cases like this. Free agency, minimum wage projects is one thing, but high picks is a no-no to them..

Seems like he comes from the Rolando McClain type of background too, which I had no idea about..

burmafrd

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4383663 said:
..and again, for those who didn't believe.. they all do it.

OH, BS. Smart ones don't. You can keep all your morons on the team you want. Smart people don't do this sort of thing just months before their big pay day. Its good news to me; shows he is too dumb to draft

Randy White

Reaction score
Alexander;4383669 said:
Perhaps he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps he was holding the pot for an old lady with glaucoma. We cannot jump to conclusions.

May be, even as sarcastic as you're trying to be. However, there's no question that as of now, he's not going to the Cowboys. If this is all a mistake or a case of " the wrong place at the wrong time " , then he should be ok.

But, I just heard he and Rolando McClain are close buddies with similar backgrounds. Huge red flag if that's the case.

Pabst

Reaction score
I suppose the real question is whether this takes him off Dallas' board. I doubt it, personally. You do your background check, and if he has serious problems, you stay away. If he's just a stupid college kid doing what stupid college kids do, you put him in a program, fix your secondary and live with it.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4383657 said:
Too stupid to stay out of trouble leading up to the draft = too stupid to draft.

sounded like Dez Bryant...and then Jerry moves up to select him anyway....dumb and dumber, Jerry and Dez deserve each other

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4383665 said:
every single one? :laugh2:

Not every single one.. but as Sam Hurd recently proved, even alot of NFL players, grown men, not even college kids anymore.. still do it.

Just as many other Americans do it. Smoking pot shouldn't even be a crime.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
On the bright side, he'd probably pass the glaucoma screen.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4383725 said:
Smoking pot shouldn't even be a crime.

I agree. But whether it's a crime or not, it certainly shouldn't be a banned substance. Only someone who has never tried the stuff could think for even a second that it is performance enhancing.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
well I guess all those poeple that bashed Janoris Jenkins and said they wanted Kirkpatrick will now pass on him too.

Randy White

Reaction score
DC Cowboy;4383720 said:
Give me the big corner from LSU anyway.

Sure.. no problem.. How do you want him ? Fed ex next day ?

All I want in return is the winning numbers for the lotto. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not every single one.. but as Sam Hurd recently proved, even alot of NFL players, grown men, not even college kids anymore.. still do it.

All is every single one. When you claim all do it, no all don't do it. As for it should not be a crime well maybe so but right now it is so the question becomes if it is not a big deal why risk all that money for something that is not a big deal? I guess I see it this way, if I told you I would give you a job in the NFL making a ton of money but part of the deal is you can't get high what would you do?

I spent a lot of my life smoking weed so I'm not naive about it but when I got a good job and part of keeping that job was passing a drug test then I put that stuff to the side because even for the little I make in comparison to these guys it is not worth it and if you are willing to risk it then you must have a problem

Doomsday101

Reaction score
supercowboy8;4383741 said:
well I guess all those poeple that bashed Janoris Jenkins and said they wanted Kirkpatrick will now pass on him too.

I think the scrutiny becomes much more on Kirkpatrick just as it will be on Jaroris Jenkins

burmafrd

Reaction score

well it is and it is banned in the NFL. All your whining won't change that.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
Alexander;4383669 said:
Perhaps he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Perhaps he was holding the pot for an old lady with glaucoma. We cannot jump to conclusions.

:muttley:

burmafrd

Reaction score
We have too many stupid players as it is. We don't need any more.