All 62 Starting QBs From The 2021 Season Ranked

Creeper

Reaction score
I agree with the writer part but I also agree with where he has him and the reasoning.

Prescott said the calf injury was an excuse given to him by others beyond the actual effect of that and admitted he did not play well.

The team needs to assess if this system, this offense and play calling, suits his game because it came undone as the season progressed. The OL is also suspect because this team needs the run game as the fulcrum of the offense.

One thing that happened when Romo was renewed, he started participating in the game plan on Tuesday's and it improved. I do not know if Prescott has the same offensive mind as Romo but there are contributing factors to his decline beyond some slump.

The guy is in the MVP talk and stumbles down the stretch and unless that is addressed, it will repeat. These DC's have all the film they need. Prescott no longer uses his legs as he used to and he needs time and a clean pocket.

What I don't get is the man has admitted his game fell off, he did not play as well as he is capable, what else do people want from this guy, he is not taking the excuses given to him.

The other element to this is how come he's the only one that catches heat because of the team's record against the better teams? What about the coaching and the rest of the team?

What we want is for him to play well in big games. But IMO the Cowboys need to improve the defense a bit more, fix the OL and get a running game. That will help Dak by taking the pressure off.

Nav22

Reaction score
Does that mean there isn't much left after you remove the haters?

I just peaked the list. Once you get past #7 there is a significant drop.

Like....

1. Rolls Royce
2. Bentley
3. Ferrari
4. McLaren
5. Mercedes
6. Aston Martin
7. Bugatti
8. Honda Civic.

It doesn't really matter who or where you're ranked after $7.
Yeah and Stafford was considered a Dodge Stratus before he got the right team around him.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
In the article “ he still mixed in enough boffo games to finish with strong stats”. Stats are what matters… not wins!
11 ints and 15 fumbles:confused:
I’m waiting on the “ we won our division” replies but we only beat trash teams and couldn’t get it done against strong playoff teams.

Last edited:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
How does where he rank in play vs where he gets paid come in?

morat1959

Reaction score
When I saw that this thread was only a couple of pages after being created over 7hrs ago, I discovered that most of the D4K haters sat this one out.
I’m here and don’t hate him. You just label us as haters because we see the obvious you don’t. Keep chasing those fantasy and Madden #s. Dak sux and will never win a SB as the starting QB.

Brax

Reaction score
Oh, that’s not a “popularity contest”, that’s a ranking of his value as an NFL starting QB based on the opinions of the only people whose opinions really count - NFL personnel.

Not a single one of those groups will rank him outside the top 10. I’m sorry if that tweaks you.

When the team becomes championship-worthy, maybe Dak can help win us a championship. The good news is we’re not that far off. This offseason is enormous.

Did you see what Matthew Stafford just did, compared to his 0-3 playoff record from his previous 12 NFL seasons? Team sport.
So 9-15 any given game is correct, and the truth bothers you sorry, hey top 5 against scrub teams I'll agree, falls off a cliff the harder the competition gets. I bet that list you use doesn't give one name of all those 50 rating the QB's, wasn't 2020 these same guys had Wentz above Dak. I had to LOL when you say "The good news is we’re not that far off" you have no credibility after making a statement like this, sorry.

Nav22

Reaction score
So 9-15 any given game is correct, and the truth bothers you sorry, hey top 5 against scrub teams I'll agree, falls off a cliff the harder the competition gets. I bet that list you use doesn't give one name of all those 50 rating the QB's, wasn't 2020 these same guys had Wentz above Dak. I had to LOL when you say "The good news is we’re not that far off" you have no credibility after making a statement like this, sorry.
This site needs a clown emoji for people like you. How did Stafford do against tough teams when he was in Detroit? “DURRR HE FELL OFF A CLIFF, HE SUCKZ DURRRRR”
:lmao2:

9th is Dak’s ranking for the entire season.

He was an MVP candidate when the team was rolling early.

You lose. Losers lose.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
In the article “ he still mixed in enough boffo games to finish with strong stats”. Stats are what matters… not wins!
11 ints and 15 fumbles:confused:
I’m waiting on the “ we won our division” replies but we only beat trash teams and couldn’t get it done against strong playoff teams.
Last time I checked every team in our division is part of the NFL

Brax

Reaction score
This site needs a clown emoji for people like you.
:lmao2:

9th is his ranking for the entire season.

He was an MVP candidate when the team was rolling early.

You lose. Losers lose.
Ok Jerry, it's a championship team, keep drinking the Kool aide it's damaged your brain. MVP of what, chokers or playing the scrubs. Last I checked the entire season counts so 9th is correct again. We get it it's everyone else's fault, not the QB, you need to stop you keep looking like a fool post after post. Championship team LMAO, only in CZ would a fool post something like that.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ok Jerry, it's a championship team, keep drinking the Kool aide it's damaged your brain. MVP of what, chokers or playing the scrubs. Last I checked the entire season counts so 9th is correct again. We get it it's everyone else's fault, not the QB, you need to stop you keep looking like a fool post after post. Championship team LMAO, only in CZ would a fool post something like that.
Losers do not win divisions in the NFL you have to win to do it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not winning a playoff game in 30 years has been pretty easy too.
Oh man imagine we got rid of dak and went 5-11 3 years in a row ??

Well then they would blame Dak for that....Again the reason this franchise is where it is can be seen like the biggest bonfire in the world but yet some will still say "Our players have sucked for 26 years"....the owner flys the "Coaching doesnt matter" in the fans face year after year and yet its this QB or that LG or this DE or that RB without considering its been diferent ones for 26 years but only one thing remains constant...hope this fan base never signs up for a world champ clue match, we are in trouble.

Nav22

Reaction score
So after all of that, you finally realize that Dak was the 9th-best QB in football.

Good for you, Bozo! Took long enough!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: