All 62 Starting QBs From The 2021 Season Ranked

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I said 9-15 any given game also threw in top 5 against scrubs. You have a lack of reading skills and are a good defector but still an idiot. You do like the girlie emojis I see, says a lot about you.

He thinks his stupid opinions are made to be more realistic with those little kid emojis. lmao. I could see a 10 year old doing that.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah and Stafford was considered a Dodge Stratus before he got the right team around him.

Anyone watching the game could tell Stafford was a pretty good QB. He never got better. Him and Tony Romo are very similar. Good QBs, not quite Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, but good enough to win a championship given the right circumstances.

Nav22

Reaction score
I said 9-15 any given game also threw in top 5 against scrubs. You have a lack of reading skills and are a good defector but still an idiot. You do like the girlie emojis I see, says a lot about you.
If he’s between 9-15 in “any given game”, then he can’t ALSO be top 5 vs scrubs.

Short bus.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Anyone watching the game could tell Stafford was a pretty good QB. He never got better. Him and Tony Romo are very similar. Good QBs, not quite Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, but good enough to win a championship given the right circumstances.
Dak’s a pretty good QB too, like it or not.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
You know I didn't take into account that Dak is comiing off a gruesome leg injury.

and he is still top 10

Anti Dak ers cant eat a Big ol Bag a D's

RD21

Reaction score
Stats are deceiving. Especially in today's super pass friendly NFL.

Troy Aikman never threw over 3,500 yds in a season. Staubach only did it once. Aikman never threw more than 23 TD's in a regular season. Staubach's career high was 27. Yet, does anyone seriously believe Dak is a better QB than these two HOF QB's...?

I think Dak is on par with Romo. They are (were) good QB's. Just not elite QB's. Both gave us some exciting moments. They just had/have a knack for falling short against good teams, & in the playoffs.

My issue with Dak is, we pay him as one of the top 3 QB's in the league. That's not his fault, then again Tom Brady never demanded to be paid like that. We pay way too much of our cap to a handful of players, & they don't produce commensurate to their salaries. Dak, Zeke, Cooper, & Lawrence. That has us hamstrung before we even get to disappointing coaching, & or the country club atmosphere the Jones' provide.

Proof

Reaction score
What’s your plan for getting a top 8 QB?

nothing. Dak is who we have, and hopefully we can see more of what we saw in the first half of the season. I was just commenting that top 10 (specifically 9) isn't as good as it sounds once I looked at the list.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s fair, when Zeke was healthy earlier in the year he was productive.

Just annoys the piss out of me that we weren’t willing to sit him down for the betterment of the team when he wasn’t healthy. He even got EIGHTEEN carries in Week 18 so he could get his precious 1,000 yards for the year.

Stupid teams make stupid decisions like that.
Pollard was injured too. Might have something to do with it ya think?