All Day Game Thread

knightrider94

Reaction score
It's shocking how severely Wentz has regressed since playing very well in the first 3 games. That as a very bad sign for him. It will be interesting to see if he can turn things around or if he ends up being a bust.
He's got to get out of the locked bathroom in his head.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Brees looked awful at home.

That whole Saints team looked like they just want this season to be over already. Gonna be hard for Payton to survive past this year in NO, especially since there's no QB waiting in the wings to take aver for Brees. Brees just don't have the magic any more. On a brighter note, how bout that Wentz? 3 int's today. Gotta love that. But the media darling will get all kinds of excuses from the media......

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1b3f68e50eae1c1aec19ff81aaba621b.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Anybody else worried about Tampa? I fear them more than Detroit

Yes, I have said it already. They are for real. All these folks hoping for TB better realize how bad a matchup, they, too, are for us. Winston goes vertical with the best in the league with Evans

Last edited:

JJHLH1

Reaction score
He's got to get out of the locked bathroom in his head.

On the bright side for Wentz, he's probably the worst quarterback in the league now. He can't get much worse and can only improve. It really goes to show how important intangibles are for the quarterback position. Jimmy Johnson said it's the most important thing. Looks like he's right.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Makes you wonder if Payton might try and talk Romo in to going to NO. He did try to take him when he left Dallas. I think Romo would be smart to decline that one. Brees was running for his life all day today and Romo is nowhere near as mobile.....