All Day Game Thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Makes you wonder if Payton might try and talk Romo in to going to NO. He did try to take him when he left Dallas. I think Romo would be smart to decline that one. Brees was running for his life all day today and Romo is nowhere near as mobile.....

I think Brees is the only good thing they have in New Orleans, regardless if Romo is a slight upgrade or not (I'm not sure he is right now) They have many many other needs and may as well keep Brees. Romo would have to be suicidal to want to go there.

Brees is kinda like Dirk won a championship then their teams have stunk ever since.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Yes, I have said it already. They are for real. All these folks hoping for TB better realize how bad a matchup, they, too, are for us. Winson goes vertical with the best in the league with Evans

lions or bucs both a bad matchup for the boyz? how u feelin about these games trouty?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I think Brees is the only good thing they have in New Orleans, regardless if Romo is a slight upgrade or not (I'm not sure he is right now) They have many many other needs and may as well keep Brees. Romo would have to be suicidal to want to go there.

Brees is kinda like Dirk won a championship then their teams have stunk ever since.

Romo has never been a better QB than Brees... Peyton, Brady and Brees were in a league of their own. Rodgers was the only other QB who showed to be in their league.

ksadler1

Reaction score

I'm curious to see what NO owner will do in the offseason. You could argue that it's about time to blown things up there, including replacing Payton.....

Reaction score
I'm curious to see what NO owner will do in the offseason. You could argue that it's about time to blown things up there, including replacing Payton.....
Sean Peyton just signed a long term extension. He isn't going anywhere.