All Day Game Thread

Satchel89

Reaction score
That whole Saints team looked like they just want this season to be over already. Gonna be hard for Payton to survive past this year in NO, especially since there's no QB waiting in the wings to take aver for Brees. Brees just don't have the magic any more. On a brighter note, how bout that Wentz? 3 int's today. Gotta love that. But the media darling will get all kinds of excuses from the media......
Not a Saints fan but Brees is so good. He's a fun player for me to watch but he was bad today. The Lions are kind of a scary team. I hate Golden Tate. I really can't stand him and I always see him scoring long touchdowns. I swear every highlight I see of him, He's running 50 yards down the field for a touchdown.

Last edited:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
tittle3.jpg

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
I'm curious to see what NO owner will do in the offseason. You could argue that it's about time to blown things up there, including replacing Payton.....

I was just wondering about the future of that team.It will soon be his wife's team. Benson is 89 and hates his children. He has said that he will leave zero inheritance to his family:

"In 2015, Benson announced that he was transferring future ownership of the Saints and Pelicans to his wife, Gayle. This outraged his daughter, Renee LeBlanc, and her children, Ryan LeBlanc and Rita Benson LeBlanc, who were previously in line for future ownership of both franchises. A court battle ensued, where according to a deposition from Benson, he claimed that he transferred future ownership to his wife because his daughter and grandchildren were trying to kill him."

I am not sure whether his wife will be much of an active owner.