All Day Game Thread!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
What pieces does anyone want? Fletcher Cox and Ertz are the only ones and they want top buck. The Eagles would want 1st rounders for them. No one paying that. Backup QB Sudfeld might be worth a 7th round pick.

Their front four is solid

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
NFL doing everything they can to keep this Ravens/Eagles game close.....and now the hat trick in penalties.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Giants look much better than Philadelphia

Giants could win the game. No argument there. Just saying they have 1% of winning this ravens game at this point. And A better chance of beating the giants on Thursday.

I’ll be rooting for New York on Thursday though.

Aven8

Reaction score
This whole thing is shaping up folks if we can win tomorrow night. Philly losing again, Gents winning.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
steelers 24 browns 0 i thought that browns team was pretty bogus even if they did beat the struggling cowboys

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Pittsburgh showing Cleveland how far they need to go to become a top echelon team.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Because they are still paid to perform so they can support their families. Are you on medication?

Are you? No one is saying for the players not to perform but to trade pieces of value for picks. Do you understand how professional football works with trading players for picks and positioning for the draft? Don’t come at me with insults you moron

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Feeling bad for Zimmer......

KIrk Cousins takes the NFL interception lead with his 10th of the season.:banghead:

Aven8

Reaction score
Pittsburgh showing Cleveland how far they need to go to become a top echelon team.

Outside of Garrett they have no one on defense. Once we had to comeback we made them look silly.