All Day Game Thread!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know damn right well all these plays the Ravens are smothering and shutting down would be wide open against our doomsday defense.

erod

Reaction score
Love Derrick Henry, but he's got to get rid of the hair log.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow....Eagles getting absolutely destroyed. I might have pulled Wentz just to keep him alive...the Ravens are teeing off. Now 5 ...3 & outs...and a fumble in 6 drives.

JayFord

Reaction score
Im not sure the Browns can keep this up.....their strength is the running game and their passing game isnt anything impressive

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That is all it will take to win it, is 6 wins. But Dallas will still have 8 or 9 wins.
I don’t know. I am starting to wonder if the NFC East has 4 of the top 5 worst teams in the NFL with the tanking Jets.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Its truly amazing Washington still has any fans. Watching this game knowing they are going to lose to an 0-5 giants team it has to be really tough as a fan of this team.

Also how is washington always so bad when they pick high in the draft all the time.

I know the answer is Daniel Snyder just like it is here with the jones family but still.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
If the Eagles are smart they should throw up the white flag and start selling off some of their pieces for picks. Why even try to win this crappy division.