All Day Game Thread!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Matt Ryan improvises on 4th down and hits Jones for another TD. He was going to run for it but was too slow. :muttley:

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I don't think WFT intercepted that. His elbow landed out first.

NickZepp

Reaction score
How much longer do you stay with Wentz if you are just this bad on offense?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wentz is the king of only being able to throw screens and hoping they make huge plays. 2 plays in a row and all they trust him to his screens. They have zero faith in him to throw the ball any where down the field. He's pathetic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wentz is the king of only being able to throw screens and hoping they make huge plays. 2 plays in a row and all they trust him to his screens. They have zero faith in him to throw the ball any where down the field. He's pathetic.
His been getting away with it since his rookie year. It was funny they use to call Dak "Dink and dunk" but Wentz literally was getting fat off of going to tight ends and screen passes.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m no Wentz fan, but it’s silly to always blame the QB when he has a garbage OL and garbage receivers.
He was sacked on first play of the game. On second play, they come clean on the blitz and he drops a perfect long pass into Hightower’s hands, who drops it. It’s not all Wentz. In the first half, Jackson looked even worse to me, sidearming passes, missing wide open guys 10 yards short....but when you have an excellent OL, run game, and defense, it’s easy to overlook some poor plays.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
His been getting away with it since his rookie year. It was funny they use to call Dak "Dink and dunk" but Wentz literally was getting fat off of going to tight ends and screen passes.

Dak's "dinks and dunks" were actually down the field. Wentz's are literal screens behind the line and he just relies on his RBs. And if not, he is throwing safe passes to the TE's. He has no idea how to drop back and scan down the field and make plays with any consistency.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I’m no Wentz fan, but it’s silly to always blame the QB when he has a garbage OL and garbage receivers.
He was sacked on first play of the game. On second play, they come clean on the blitz and he drops a perfect long pass into Hightower’s hands, who drops it. It’s not all Wentz. In the first half, Jackson looked even worse to me, sidearming passes, missing wide open guys 10 yards short....but when you have an excellent OL, run game, and defense, it’s easy to overlook some poor plays.

Wah wah wah. Wentz is the king of getting excuses. 5 years into his career and it's the same junk with him. What ifs and but buts. Screw that. Dak gets trashed with the same issues. His OL is a mess and he plays with one of the worst defenses in NFL history. And a terrible special teams.

Don't want to hear the excuses. Wentz is not a good QB. Y'all try so hard to tell us why it isn't fault. Nah. He sucks.

Reaction score
Parriots will get a TD after a review. 18-9

Intersting to see if Belichek goes for 2 here. McCarthy got roasted for doing so againt the falcons