All Day Game Thread!

NickZepp

Reaction score
Wah wah wah. Wentz is the king of getting excuses. 5 years into his career and it's the same junk with him. What ifs and but buts. Screw that. Dak gets trashed with the same issues. His OL is a mess and he plays with one of the worst defenses in NFL history. And a terrible special teams.

Don't want to hear the excuses. Wentz is not a good QB. Y'all try so hard to tell us why it isn't fault. Nah. He sucks.
Yep he's really only had 1 really good year his career and a couple okay years at best. He's been average-to below average the previous 2 years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak's "dinks and dunks" were actually down the field. Wentz's are literal screens behind the line and he just relies on his RBs. And if not, he is throwing safe passes to the TE's. He has no idea how to drop back and scan down the field and make plays with any consistency.
Right. And then they wonder why he's struggling now....You take away screen passes and his tight ends and then all he has is throwing deep to a receiver which he rarely hits.

Reaction score
They do go for 2.....and don't make it

I still think it's a mistake. Make it a one score game

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Matt Ryan improvises on 4th down and hits Jones for another TD. He was going to run for it but was too slow. :muttley:

And like a dum dum I dropped Ryan and picked up Cousins in my fantasy league this week. Lol!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I’m no Wentz fan, but it’s silly to always blame the QB when he has a garbage OL and garbage receivers.
He was sacked on first play of the game. On second play, they come clean on the blitz and he drops a perfect long pass into Hightower’s hands, who drops it. It’s not all Wentz. In the first half, Jackson looked even worse to me, sidearming passes, missing wide open guys 10 yards short....but when you have an excellent OL, run game, and defense, it’s easy to overlook some poor plays.

I think there was one game this season where the Eagles OLine didn't give up any sacks and Wentz still played poorly. Or there is a stat about how Wentz still struggles with a clean pocket. I don't think he is as elite as some people made him out to be and still needs a lot of help and good coaching to be successful and consistently win games. He was painted out to be a QB that can carry a team and that isn't the case.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wentz is only completing 50% of his passes and has a whopping 120yds in the 4th qtr with 6pts and his team still has a fighting chance to compete for a win.Dallas needs to have about 350yds passing and 30pts at this point to have any shot to win.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lmao. Eagles get ANOTHER roughing call to keep a drive alive. This dorky QB needs so much help to finish these drives.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
They confirmed an Indy TD without even reviewing. Looked like an incomplete pass on replay.

Carson

Reaction score
So Dallas- Washington winner next week is in first im assuming