All Day Game Thread!

Sydla

Reaction score
So a guy drops an easy interception. Then two guys standing there and can’t knock down an easy defendable pass.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wow the Cowboys will still be in first place no matter what happens tomorrow. Pathetic.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Eagles have too much fight. I hate em... but I think they win the division. Regardless, I don’t really care, mostly because whatever NFC East team goes is going to get the wheels blown off of them but still.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I don’t see the Jets wanting to draft Lawrence #1. If they get the top pick, they will trade it for a bunch of picks and build that team around the current QB.

their current QB sucks,he is a bust.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagles down by 8....this is why analytics are so stupid to me. Peterson went for 2 and failed...........could've been down by 7 right now.

Sydla

Reaction score
There really is something lucky about this Philly team.

here they are likely with a shot to tie the game and they’ve largely been dominated.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Eagles have too much fight. I hate em... but I think they win the division. Regardless, I don’t really care, mostly because whatever NFC East team goes is going to get the wheels blown off of them but still.

they get garbage tds like we do...

NickZepp

Reaction score
No

either Dallas or Philly is going on a late season run and end up 9-7 or 8-7-1 in phillys case
Have you seen Philly's schedule after November 15? It's Cleveland, Seattle, Green Bay, Saints, Cardinals. The rest is against divisional opponents. If they split against us. Then sweep the rest of the divisional games they have 4 more wins. They have to win 3 of those 5 other games to win 8. I don't see that happening.

reddyuta

Reaction score
the line currently is Arizona -1,i thought it would be more with a backup Qb.