All Day Game Thread!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Derrick Henry is a monster. Legit MVP candidate this season.

Texans blew that game with horrible section-making though. They deserved that L.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Have you seen Philly's schedule after November 15? It's Cleveland, Seattle, Green Bay, Saints, Cardinals. The rest is against divisional opponents. If they split against us. Then sweep the rest of the divisional games they have 4 more wins. They have to win 3 of those 5 other games to win 8. I don't see that happening.
If Eagles get healthy you can't rule them out. They know how to win in December. For whatever reason.

Creeper

Reaction score
Travis Fulgham? 6th round pick of the Lion in 2019. Did not catch a pass for them in 3 games he played. Wentz is making him look like an all-pro receiver. Not to start a fight or anything, but does anyone here think Dak could make Fulgham look as good as he looks for Philly?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
derrick henry is fun to watch.
still don't understand why he wasn't considered a top 10-15 pick coming out.
helluva player.
Teams questioned his foot speed out of the back field. I questioned his foot speed.
Wondered if it would hurt him with the faster NFL. I was wrong.
In college, if you could get him shuffling his feet looking for the hole or running horizontally, you could stop him.
But you couldn't/can't let him get a head of steam otherwise good luck taking him down in open field.

And he's incredibly durable. I would say he's the Dak of running backs, though Dak got hurt.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If Philly comes back to win this game it will be that more difficult for the Cowboys to win it. Even though some believe that they still will with Dalton.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't see Dallas playing the Ravens this tough whether they play in Dallas or Baltimore. Give teh Eagles credit. They have something that gives them an edge when it counts whether its Foles or Wentz. The Defense can make stop late in a game.