All Day Game Thread!

MikeB80

Reaction score
The rams so far in this game look like a team that has played one good team and lost to that one good team.

75boyz

Reaction score
Tom Brady, different team,same results...goat.

Nope. Quarterback Evaluator Experts at the Zone declared him done.

Myself and only a couple of others said just maybe he might look a tad bit different in Tampa with Gronk, pre injury Howard, now Brate, Evans and Godwin.
I mean besides Edelman and that endless supply of talented pass catchers he used to have lighting it up in Boston and all...

Just maybe he needed a couple more weapons to make it work.

Brady would suck throwing to Coop, Gallup and Lamb.

Uhhhhhh.....

No - Extreme Sarcasm

He looks totally done, lol :)

Cowboy fan talent evaluation at its finest

Go Crygirlz

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
So instead of being historically bad, they would just be like. Bottom 5 in the league.

Great point. Thanks

They are welcome to force turnovers themselves too at any point.
Right now, Dallas is rated 28th in total defense.

But you're right.... they have sucked. Who cares if it's historical, it's still bad....so I hear you.

Btw, we have had the privilege of playing two teams ranked below us already.

The best D we've played so far was the Rams...and they are really good all-around.

But they did hold us to 17.

The Cards have a great pass defense (like the Rams had), but, unlike the Rams, they can be run on.
Hopefully, we can take advantage.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does this game seen boring. I guess because I do not care for either team. However, the lesser of the evils is the Rams.
But I have nothing against the Rams. I used to like them some back in the late 60's, early 70's.

MikeB80

Reaction score
He wasn't touched was he?

oh yes on the Helmet. So why are they taking so long with this?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Browns vs Steelers , total yards by Browns 220 , against the boys , just running is 300+.
Let it sink a bit , this is the difference between elite Ds and us.

Aven8

Reaction score
Btw how the hell is Denver 3-3? That team sucks. We are all hoping we come out tomorrow night at that record, but Denver is lousy.

TheViper7

Reaction score
Man, Fred Warner is like the perfect middle linebacker. Just a big strong dude whos great agaisnt the run and can get through blocks. Didn't know he would be this good coming out the draft. Wish we drafted him

Flamma

Reaction score
That was a smart move by the refs. They can always overturn it.

BTW, the Rams ruined their uniforms.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jacksonville is probably heading overseas and have a clown owner too. Skins at least are a franchise with tradition, a stable head coach and a young good D. They are a QB away from being more than respectable.
But its still the Washington Commanders lol. I'm not saying Jacksonville is a great franchise I'm just laughing at the idea that Jaguars are a bad franchise but the Commanders aren't lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
The rams so far in this game look like a team that has played one good team and lost to that one good team.

Looks that way. That slow developing play action isn't as effective without a RB threat.

JayFord

Reaction score
I love the Rams offense......everything is counter and misdirection its the closest thing to old school triple option offense you’ll see in the NFL