All Day Game Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry's ego and arrogance. He does have those rings thanks to Jimmy and just likes tinkering with his hobby, but the marketing and $$$ is the top priority. Cant wait til he's gone from the Cowboys.
It’s all we have. Either you hope we suck so bad he gives up and moves on…or we win in spite of him. It’s not fun this year though. At all.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Daniels had 326 yards passing. He looked cool, calm and collected on that Hail Mary. He had to scramble around and extend the play and never panicked. He held the ball for darn near 10 seconds, moving around biding for time, then made a great heave despite bad ribs. Washington hit the Powerball with him.
Pump the brakes, buddy… Let’s see if he can hit the curveball first… It’s coming.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Pump the brakes, buddy… Let’s see if he can hit the curveball first… It’s coming.
The jury is still out, but you have to admit he looks great. However. RG3 looked great his rookie year but suffered a serious leg injury and it was downhill from there. Daniels is a better passer than RG3 and he knows how to avoid punishment when he runs. It’s early, but I think he’s going to end up a great QB for Washington. Just look how he’s elevated their team. Every week he looks more like the real deal.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lost their QB and a bunch of others
That'll do it
Their losing streak started when they still had their QB and before the other injuries. Carr didn’t get hurt until two or three weeks after the Cowboys game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Luckiest play of the year by Washington

Throw hail mary 5 yards short of goal line to 4 guys from other team—who proceed to tip it backwards into end zone wide open Commander

JustChip

Reaction score
Someone less mobile id rush more. I think there the issue wasn’t how many they rushed the issue was the defenders weren’t in the end zone. It was a fluke. I’ve never seen a Hail Mary like that typically when you under throw it like that it’s game over. To tip it backwards into the hands of Noah Brown….aye when you are having a good year luck goes your way.
I’m not worried about a mobile QB in that situation. He can’t throw the ball once he passes the LoS. There’s les chance of him running for a 52 yard TD there, IMO, than a Hail Mary completion. Quite a bit of successful Hail Marys are deflections. I can only think of one successful Hail Mary where the ball was thrown well short if the goal line - the Chiefs in Dallas at the end of the 1st half when Andy had them throw a 10 yard pass and the Dallas defense was dumfounded.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Their losing streak started when they still had their QB and before the other injuries. Carr didn’t get hurt until two or three weeks after the Cowboys game.
Well, they lost by 3 to Philly and 2 at Atlanta….then he got hurt vs the Chiefs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m not worried about a mobile QB in that situation. He can’t throw the ball once he passes the LoS. There’s les chance of him running for a 52 yard TD there, IMO, than a Hail Mary completion. Quite a bit of successful Hail Marys are deflections. I can only think of one successful Hail Mary where the ball was thrown well short if the goal line - the Chiefs in Dallas at the end of the 1st half when Andy had them throw a 10 yard pass and the Dallas defense was dumfounded.
If you can’t get to the QB though….it seems like that’s when the successful ones happen.

Tussinman

Reaction score
It was not - 65 yard throw lol.
His lead foot was on the other 35-yard line, and it would have hit the goal line if those defenders hadn't of done their leap at the 2-3 yard line. 65 yards actually sounds pretty accurate.
he threw it what maybe 50 in the air?
Did you watch it live ? He was a good 15 yards behind mid field and still would have made the front side of the goal line if those defenders hadn't been there. He was so far back that the moment he threw it I was like "there's no way he's coming close". That was an insane throw

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The jury is still out, but you have to admit he looks great. However. RG3 looked great his rookie year but suffered a serious leg injury and it was downhill from there. Daniels is a better passer than RG3 and he knows how to avoid punishment when he runs. It’s early, but I think he’s going to end up a great QB for Washington. Just look how he’s elevated their team. Every week he looks more like the real deal.
I think he will come back to earth…hard.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think he will come back to earth…hard.
He’ll definitely have a bad game here and there, but Washington has found themselves a great QB. I know you don’t want to hear that, but just being honest. Daniels has all the tools and he elevates his team.