All Day Game Thread

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Bear fans be like.....
giphy.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is great. This has got to be the year this ish blows up in Jerry’s face. 3 straight 12 win seasons , did nothing. In free agency all those years. He gets what’s he deserves , him and his son. They really thought that had something special with our team this year
You overestimate them. How did they think they had something when they didn’t sign anyone and let talent leave? They knew they had nothing which is why they have everyone on one year deals. They simply don’t care and I can’t blame them. They have rings. What’s their incentive to win? They keep making money.

Daillest88

Reaction score
You overestimate them. How did they think they had something when they didn’t sign anyone and let talent leave? They knew they had nothing which is why they have everyone on one year deals. They simply don’t care and I can’t blame them. They have rings. What’s their incentive to win? They keep making money.
The thing is . They win a ring now , they would make even money lol. More publicity too. It would be insane, i honestly think they have no idea when it comes to running this football team.

MikeT22

Reaction score
It's funny how 1 draft pick, if it's a QB, can overnight change the whole franchise.

Must be nice.
One draft pick, new owner, quality GM, good HC and OC.

The Danny Snyder curse is over, Wash. now has the lucky horseshoe reinserted.
What's sick is this is just the first year with this new regime and they are already in the hunt.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
The way to play a hail mary is to knock the ball down. You never go for a pick due to tipped passes etc.

Detroit looks to be unstoppable. Right now, I can't see any team going in and beating them. But the key words are...right now.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Really?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The thing is . They win a ring now , they would make even money lol. More publicity too. It would be insane, i honestly think they have no idea when it comes to running this football team.
I’ve said the same thing. They’d win more money if they won a ring. But for some reason they just don’t give a damn because they make money.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
6 wins in 8 games so far.
Give them credit. I do think they will be legit if they add pieces to the D.

But the schedule is about to be much tougher here soon. Steelers, Eagles, Dallas (division games are never easy). Heck, the Giants always give them a tough time too. Atlanta is near the end of the year.