All Day Sunday Game Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cardinals have held the ball for 27 of 30 first half minutes.

14-6 eagles.

Go figure

Eagles still allowing them to hang around so far. Like they did against the Giants last week and it almost cost them. They can't even seem to put away bad teams this season most of the time.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Any way we can trade for a physical middle linebacker like Roquan Smith for a 2nd and 5th rounder smh.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Cardinals have held the ball for 27 of 30 first half minutes.

14-3 eagles.
Eagles still allowing them to hang around so far. Like they did against the Giants last week and it almost cost them. They can't even seem to put away bad teams this season most of the time.
They haven't really had a single beatdown all year.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Fan of the Beathards. That family was born with talent. Such a tragedy that his brother was murdered.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Man I wonder why the 49ers just don't run run run. CMac is legit. He is averaging 5.4 yards per carry with over 250 carries. That is wild.

And I am not even including him in the receiving department. 63 catches, 537 yards and 7 TD's.

Then you have Deebo chip in for some rushes.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Man I wonder why the 49ers just don't run run run. CMac is legit. He is averaging 5.4 yards per carry with over 250 carries. That is wild.

And I am not even including him in the receiving department. 63 catches, 537 yards and 7 TD's.

Then you have Deebo chip in for some rushes.
that offense is crazy .