All Day Sunday Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tua picked...they should have let the clock go to 2 minute warning. Rushed the play and it cost them.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I know this isn't college football. But Eagles fans really can't be happy that their team is in constant tight games against bad teams. And they keep on looking for signs that the Eagles can suddenly turn it on in time for the playoffs. Yet are still showing weaknesses against the bad team which the better teams can exploit in the playoffs. The Eagles still have to be respected somewhat as a team who can win a game in the playoffs. But don't think that any NFC team "fears" playing them even at their place.
I think their biggest advantage is they have "been there, done that".

They are used to winning playoff games...

But yeah, it looks like the fans are wringing their hands every game.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Why show that now with the playoffs around the corner?
I don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm figuring with the tush push, you're either all in to stop it and run the risk of having your pants pulled down if they actually fake it. Everyone knows 99% of the time in that formation they're running it, BUT... you really never know when that 1% is coming up. I'm thinking it's just a matter of the defense guessing right that it could be a fake.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As they say, it's a week-to-week league.

Maybe they turn it on today, but the Bucs--who had been playing good ball and could wrap up the division--are getting it handed to them at home vs the Saints.
17-0

erod

Reaction score
As they say, it's a week-to-week league.

Maybe they turn it on today, but the Bucs--who had been playing good ball and could wrap up the division--are getting it handed to them at home vs the Saints.
17-0
Tampa is awful just like last year. Just in an awful division.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm figuring with the tush push, you're either all in to stop it and run the risk of having your pants pulled down if they actually fake it. Everyone knows 99% of the time in that formation they're running it, BUT... you really never know when that 1% is coming up. I'm thinking it's just a matter of the defense guessing right that it could be a fake.
I would think you’d want to save that for the playoffs and not a game against the Cards. It’s not like they haven’t been successful with the TP. If they did it earlier in the year I’d understand it, but 2nd to last game of the season against the cards? Scratching my head.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Wow Roquan Smith made a really nice 1 handed catch and run for a TD for Baltimore

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rams fumble. Althought the offense is dominating, 2 turnovers are allowing the Giants to stick around