All Day Sunday Game Thread

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Lamar and the Ravens doing this to the Dolphins shows how much of a fraud we are
Pounding them into submission. Something like they did to the 49ers. Dolphins are something like the 49ers but their defensive front 7 is not the same as the 49ers.

Lamar is going to win the MVP at this rate lol

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well I'm not doing that either....there's no "hope" here. I expect the Eagles to sweep these dreadful teams. But it's not because of how good the Eagles are but how bad these teams are. And when you have a team like the Eagles who are playing bad football for the past 4 games? I just saw them struggle with a Tommy DEvito led Giants team and watching them struggle with the Cardinals..
Sorry man, not putting words into your mouth. I was just stating how I felt about it. While I get your point they they’re struggling against the Cards and the Giants, I still don’t seem them losing those games. If they’re a good team (playing bad football) which they are they should find a way to beat them. I’m worried about this team beating Washington. They’re giving the 9ers everything they’ve got, and it’s alarming with how we didn’t even belong on the same field as the 9ers.

Motorola

Reaction score
With that TD, Ravens "Likely" have wrapped up the AFC North and No. 1 seed = bye + HFA going into the playoffs.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles have 2 games let including today lol...I'm not so quick to say they are winning the East...

They still can't put away bad teams. I know a "win is a win." But Philly fans would be dishonest with themselves if they say they aren't concerned with their team struggling against the Giants and Cardinals. As this follows a 3 game losing streak. They haven't looked very impressive in over a month. Both the Niners and Cowboys can say that they got some quality or impressive wins in the month December. The Eagles can't really say this.