All Day Sunday Game Thread

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Dude, it doesn’t work that way… Without the pick six the Eagles offence gets the ball and likely goes on a long drive… That totally skews the stats…
Bottom line, the Eagles D is beating the cards O, 7 to 6… And the Eagles O Is dominating the Cardinals…
"likely"?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Shaq Leonard having a awful game today. But some Cowboys fans said that our team should have gotten him just because he had one decent game against a bad Giants team led by Devito in the first half. lol

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Lamar is winning MVP

Eagles are winning the East

I have no idea who’s winning the NFC South (which is the team we will be playing)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry man, I’m not putting my hopes in the hands of the cards or the giants. Heck that game in Wash isn’t gonna be easy either.
Well I'm not doing that either....there's no "hope" here. I expect the Eagles to sweep these dreadful teams. But it's not because of how good the Eagles are but how bad these teams are. And when you have a team like the Eagles who are playing bad football for the past 4 games? I just saw them struggle with a Tommy DEvito led Giants team and watching them struggle with the Cardinals..

Motorola

Reaction score
Rams 5-1 since their bye in mid-November and Buccaneers 4-0 in December...but both teams are in struggle against the Giants and Saints, respectively.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Without the turnovers, the Giants would be down 30. But not out of it yet at 20-10