All Day Sunday Game Thread

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Baltimore defense is real. Man...Why can't........:facepalm:wonder if it's any way to get their DC???
They clearly saw the tape from the Dallas game. Same chopping that they used on Parsons isn’t working this week.

stiletto

Reaction score
The pets of the Philly brethren are gonna be hiding under beds on New Years if the Eagles lose this game..

ksadler1

Reaction score
I am so envious of the Baltimore Ravens organization right now. Look how they've handled two of the best NFL teams the last two weeks. That's a well coached / disciplined team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea, but for all y’all saying the Boys had NO chance at the division , which one is it? If you knew they have no defense, then you should know we win the division …
Yeah people are changing their tune now. It was clear the past 4 weeks that the Eagles could lose to the Giants or Cardinals. Not saying they will because I don't think they will but Eagles are struggling. And defensively they are terrible. They have no identity right now either.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Go Cardinals! Now, please! Don’t do something Cardinals do. Get an int and score more. Eagles will collapse if under pressure.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude, it doesn’t work that way… Without the pick six the Eagles offence gets the ball and likely goes on a long drive… That totally skews the stats…
Bottom line, the Eagles D is beating the cards O, 7 to 6… And the Eagles O Is dominating the Cardinals…
You stay defending the Eagles you need to change your name lol. Eagles are *** today the end.

stiletto

Reaction score
I am so envious of the Baltimore Ravens organization right now. Look how they've handled two of the best NFL teams the last two weeks. That's a well coached / disciplined team.
They always build their teams pretty well. Have always loved their approach to building Defenses.