All Day Sunday Game Thread

ksadler1

Reaction score
They always build their teams pretty well. Have always loved their approach to building Defenses.
If the Cowboys can't make the big game (unlikely), I'll be rooting for the Ravens. Anyone but Philly or SF.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Um the fight is 27-14 Bills and I think they are about to score again. I know some people who took the Pats with the points who are about to be pissed.
That's more like it

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Ain't just the DC though they are getting some great linebacker play and safety play.
They also play physical-very physical, so it is the DC...IMHO....And the head coach that demands physical play versus two hand touch...we clearly see every game from "a" certain team....or teams....

mardwin

Reaction score
Why is #3 for the Cards gassed when they haven't been on the field for most of the game?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor with a beautiful bomb to Slayton for an 80 yard TD
Rams secondary weren't expecting that...lol
Giants sticking around 20-16

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They also play physical-very physical, so it is the DC...IMHO....And the head coach that demands physical play versus two hand touch...we clearly see every game from "a" team....
I mean you can play as physical as you want if you stink you stink lol. Ravens are good. Good physical players.