All Day Sunday Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That shot of Kirk Cousins leading the crowd without his shirt on looked odd.

Motorola

Reaction score
Like that Vikings pre-kickoff ritual...and having the injured QB Cousins all in on participating with his son is priceless...a family memory that will last through generations.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t want to play GB or LA in playoffs. Give me Seattle , Minny , or NO…not looking good though for that.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Packers win tonight, they need to win next week. If Rams also lose they're #6 seed Rams are #7 seed
Vikings win tonight, they need to win next week. If Rams also lose they're the #6 seed Rams are #7 seed

Only if the winner of tonight doesn't win next week does Seattle then have a chance, if they lose it's open to New Orleans, Tampa Bay or Atlanta. (whoever doesn't win the division)

Motorola

Reaction score
I don’t want to play GB or LA in playoffs. Give me Seattle , Minny , or NO…not looking good though for that.
Then root for the Dallas to lose at Washington (like they did last season) and Philadelphia to beat New York.
Cowboys drop to the 5th seed - thus repeating their playoff path from a year ago - go on the road to play the NFC South Division winner (Buccaneers \ Falcons \ Saints)

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Anyone else having PTSD at the possibility of playing green bay again in a playoff game